Cherry Wine

Jihoon moved forward until he was in front of Hyunsuk and their faces only an inch away.
"You're the most beautiful soul I've ever met Sukkie, can I?"
Jihoon wanted his consent before he sealed their lips together and the little nod from Hyunsuk gave it away.

Their lips met each other's and in that moment everything disappeared. All the chaos and worries were taken over by the serenity of the moment. Jihoon grabbed Hyunsuk by waist and pulled him in until he could feel no gap between their bodies. Hyunsuk was clasping onto jihoon by neck and other hand running through his hair.

Hyunsuk was in a state of ecstasy, for a kiss to him had never felt so full of love before. He was hungry for more, his heart desired more of that feeling.

Jihoon knew that if he could ever get a chance to stop time, it would be this moment. Holding onto a person he had grown to cherish more than himself.

As their lips parted after the heavenly first kiss, they both looked at other with deep longing in their eyes.

"Should we go and eat?"
"Yes...."

They entred a restaurant close to the aquarium. Jihoon made an order.
"Two steaks?"
Hyunsuk did a little nod of affirmation with a smile.
"And a bottle of cherry wine."

The wine arrived too early and Jihoon popped it open. He poured it in two glasses.

A song started playing just then, too accurate for the situation to be called a coincidence.

Why you standing all by yourself?
Those shoes were made for dancing with someone else
Why don't we move over to that empty space?
I'll bet you 20 bucks I'll put a smile on your face

I know a place where we can

Dance the night away
Baby we can try to
Make the world spin slower
We can take our time
And get to know each other over cherry wine♪

Jihoon moved out of his his seat only to ask for Hyunsuk's hand for a dance.
"Will you dance with me darling?"
"Me?" Hyunsuk pointed at himself but in a moment he was in Jihoon's arms swaying by the music as they slow danced among a few other couples.

Hyunsuk's head only reached Jihoon's shoulder, so the latter leaned on Hyunsuk's neck and hummed,

I know it's too soon to say, "You're mine"
Let's have a little drink tonight
Get to know each other over cherry wine♪

[Lyrics of the song Cherry Wine by grentperez]

The magical experience was coming to end as Hyunsuk and Jihoon walked hand in hand silently back to the car at parking lot.

"Did you enjoy Sukkie?"

"I.. I did...J..Jun ssi.."

"You can call me 'Hoonie' please, it goes so well with yours, 'Sukkie'!"

Just like that the date ended, the guard woke up and immediately looked back to find Hyunsuk, who was still sitting there.
"What happened? How was I knocked out..?"

"I...I don't know... you just suddenly became drowsy and told me shop while you took a nap.."

"Eh?" The guard didn't believe Hyunsuk immediately because there's no way he could be as irresponsible to let Hyunsuk out of his sight but it's a relief that the guy is still here and did not fled off.

It was truly a happy day for Hyunsuk as Sungmin wasn't back today and he could still live in the memories of his little date with a special someone.

While Sungmin was busy checking the security footage of the brothel for some reasons, he spotted a familiar face. He couldn't make it out at first but it seemed a little like the young rival mafia Park Jihoon. His doubt was confirmed to reality when the guard from the other day told about the weird incident at parking lot.

"That stupid bitch of mine is meeting up with this fucker....it seems like I have to remind him who he belongs to!"

Meanwhile Jihoon was going through the files that were present on the guard's phone. Yes, he did hack the phone when he knocked him out.
"That's it Mr Kim, I have found the map to the secret basement. I'm one hundred percent sure that this is where they are going to bring Ms Nakajima.."

"Sir then should we contact Mr Shōta about this....I mean are you sure?"

"I'm sure Mr Kim!"

"What about Sungmin's h..husband?"

"Mr Kim, he's not married to him, Sungmin has made a fraudulent marriage and took Hyunsuk's documents under this disguise but I found a scanned file of his documents on this guard's phone. I'll flee him from there."

"Sungmin is so dumb?"

"Mr Kim he's a spineless bastard with no brains, he'll get a kick in the ass this time....also make sure that you keep a group of men around Baek Soo highschool, if anything goes out of hand, tell them that rescuing Doyoung is their top priority."