forty one

BEFORE ANDRE ARRIVED AT TYLER'S HOME, tyler's mind circled through all of his past sexual encounters.

first, he thought about the first time he got his heart broken by andre; or rather broke his own heart. when it was revealed that andre and deante were an item.

that, followed by chris hooking up with steven, (which he still hasn't forgiven chris for, by the way,) drove tyler to complain to namil about the whole situation, which culminated in namil inviting tyler over to his house, and the two hooking up.

namil initially proposed that they lose their virginities together, since they were both, along with david, the only virgins left in the friend group, but tyler got cold feet, he could only see himself losing his virginity to andre at that point.

but tyler still buried his face between namil's thighs and went to work, and found out that night that he was exceptionally talented at eating pussy; he made namil cum four times that night.

then, he thought about the infamous hookup that made tyler go back on everything he said about losing his virginity to andre; the night at the party when he reconnected with tyreek.

tyler always had a thing for tyreek. he wasn't madly in love with him the way he was with andre, but tyreek was definitely someone who he could see himself with outside of sex. he was charming and sweet, and knew just how to make him feel better.

so when tyreek got a little too touchy with him; due to being a little tipsy and thus bolder, tyler let it happen, and he reveled in every second of it.

sex with tyreek was amazing. mind-blowing, in fact. so good, that tyler swung back around to tyreek's house the day after so that they could fuck all day; and that's exactly what they did.

tyreek was gentle and kind with tyler, but he also wasn't afraid to slut him out, and that was exactly what he needed.

but what happened before either of these two instances though; what happened before the groupchat was even made, and before his feelings became the public property among his group of friends....

was the time that andre jerked him off, and neither of the two ever really spoke on it again.

it happened over the summer. it was a late night, his parents were out of town, and steven was sleeping over a friend's house. which meant it was the perfect opportunity to call andre over for a smoke sesh.

they smoked all night long in tyler's bedroom, getting higher, looser, and a lot touchier with one another.

especially andre, he couldn't seem to keep his hands off of tyler's petite body. he already was known for being touchy, constantly poking people and slapping people's asses and kissing their cheeks, especially when he was hyper, but that night, it was as bad as it ever was.

andre got the bright idea for the two of them to compare dick sizes, which is how he knew that andre was 8 inches off the top of his head. it was something they'd never do sober, but in their intoxicated states, it felt like the only right thing to do.

with tyler still giggly and bubbly, the weed began to affect andre in a different way, and it made him...really, really horny.

he pulled tyler into his lap, wrapped a loose fist around his dick, and began to jerk him off slowly, whispering sweet nothings in his ear, telling him how pretty he looked and how good he was being for him, all while leaving love bites all across his neck.