eighty

WESLEY WAS FAR FROM AN ANGRY PERSON. so much so that even his own brother noted and pointed out how out of character it was that wesley was seemingly overtaken by his newfound anger.

when wesley found out what happened to namil, he damn near completely shut down over it. he started shaking, jaw cand fists clenched and angry tears streaming down his cherubic cheeks.

needless to say, tyreek started to get worried.

yes, tyreek was often standoffish and arguably downright cruel to his younger brother; which came as a shock to most people since tyreek was known for being nice and positive, but having to deal with wesley all the time was no easy task; he was just simply annoying.

although he found wesley to be a nuisiance 99.9% of the time, that was still his little brother, and he still felt quite protective over him.

tyreek pushed the wooden door to their now shared bedroom open; being greeted by the same imagery. wesley just laying there in bed, stiff and unchanging, staring up at the ceiling blankly.

"dad said come eat, dinner is ready," tyreek announced.

"ok," wesley responded flatly, not moving or budging at all.

"he made burgers," tyreek was lying, but hoped that'd motivate wesley to get out of bed

"don't care."

tyreek walked over to wesley's side of the room and sat at the foot of the bed. he truly didn't know what to do or to say to get wesley out of this state that he was in.

"wes talk to me," tyreek pleaded, "or should i call bino and tell him to come over?"

"don't," wesley shook his head. "don't want him to see me like this."

tyreek knew what could help wesley feel a little better, and that was his burger plushie. he grabbed it from his side of the bed and tossed it over to wesley.

wesley luckily accepted the plushie and hugged it to his chest. he still felt like garbage, but he appreciated the gesture.

"why are you being so nice to me?" wesley asked, feeling able to speak in full sentences now. "you hate me."

tyreek suddenly felt a wave of regret for how he treated wesley sometimes. yeah,  wesley often provoked his reactions and terrorized him on purpose, and he also was genuinely afraid to sleep in the same room with him for a while, and he also has the mindset of a 10 year old boy who plays fortnite and roblox...

wait, i'm supposed to be feeling bad for wes right now! snap out of it!

"i don't hate you wes," tyreek insisted, voice soft and sincere. "and i'm sorry for making you think i do. you be getting on my nerves sometimes but i be meaner than a hoe to you and iono, i kinda never took your feelings into consideration. which is dumb as fuck because i know that you have feelings, but i'm saying all this to say thay i'm sorry and i won't be as mean to you anymore."

"it's okay," wesley nodded, "it's just surprising that you care."

"of course i care. you're my brother," tyreek flashed him a smile, "and i love you."