seventy three

THE IDEA OF HAVING A BOTTOM SLEEPOVER was somewhat of a joke at first, because of how their conversations always seemed to turn into sleepover fodder.

however, the idea ended up coming into fruition that following saturday night, when all of the people in the bottom groupchat, surprisingly even kenyatta, crashed over at namil's house for the night.

"so....what are we actually gonna do?" izaya spoke up, taking a seat in benjamin's lap.

"squirting contest?" wesley suggested. "let's see who can squirt the farthest."

"i agree," jace stated, resting his head on wesley's shoulder and snuggling up to him, "winner gets they pussy ate by me."

"oh, real shit? let's do it then," ben shoved izaya out of his lap rather hastily, before laying in the center of the floor and spreading his legs, "c'mon namil, let's do this."

"nigga, ow!" izaya exclaimed, hitting his head on the ground after benjamin pushed him out of his lap.

"i'm sorry izzy but i'm tryna get my pussy ate," benjamin half-heartedly apologized.

"how are we gonna have a squirting contest if only two people have pussies?" tyler queried, hugging namil's stuffed sonic plushie tightly. "that's just kinda...  anticlimactic."

"so? i'm tryna see ben and namil have a squirt off. get yo boring ass on," jace scoffed.

"plus ken got a pussy too don't he?" wesley added. "he'll definitely spice the squirt off up a lil bit."

"naw, never mind. don't nobody wanna eat ken's wrinkled ass pussy. shit probably taste like mustard gas," jace scrunched up his face in disgust.

"yeah you right. it probably smell like mothballs," wesley agreed.

"first of all fuck both of y'all, second of all i don't have pussy," ken snapped.

"proof?" wesley raised an eyebrow.

"excuse me?"

"did i stutter? i said show proof you don't have a pussy," he continued to goad, much to ken's annoyance

"honestly i always thought tyler had a pussy," namil spoke up, "i was soooo shocked when we hooked up or whatever and he pulled out his dick. i was so ready to eat some tyler coochie."

"....why would you think that?" tyler piped up.

"iono, nigga look at you," namil shrugged.

"naw i agree, you give off major "i have a coochie" vibes," izaya spoke up. "andre too. i always just assumed y'all would be somewhere bumping coochies."

"you just don't have a dick in general," jace shook his head at izaya. "no peepee. izaya peepee."

that earned a pillow being thrown right at his face from an angry izaya, who flashed jace a grimace and folded his arms.

"not gonna lie, out of all of us, i would've thought jace was the one with a pussy," wesley shrugged.

"get the fuck off me," jace spat, pushing wesley away and scooting away from him on top of the surface of the bed.