eighty nine

THE "INTERNET SAFETY" SEMINAR was just how you'd expect it to be - a fucking joke.

no one was paying attention, no one particularly cared, the school faculty were just reiterating and recycling things they've heard their entire lives. don't send nudes, if you're being cyberbullied report them, blah blah fucking blah.

"cyberbullying is a very hurtful thing and it can happen to anyone and take many forms," the vice principal, a short, old white woman, gave her speech on the dangers of cyberbullying.

"loser. dickhead. slut. whore. faggot. gaywad. kill yourself. die. have any of you ever been called any of these words online?"

everyone turned around and looked directly at jace.

"fuck y'all looking at?" jace snapped. "turn y'all lil ugly asses around."

everyone did just that, turning back around and focusing on the seminar.

deante raised his hand and began to speak. "i be getting cyberbullied all the time. i be getting called slow and fat. i'm not even that big. and as for slow, it ain't my fault i'm retaking my senior year. my guidance counselor said i'm special because only special people get held back and then she gave me a sticker so jokes on y'all!"

the entire auditorium began to roar with laughter at deante's testimonial, which confused him even more. what the fuck was so funny?

deante folded his arms and pouted while the lady called on other students.

amina, who was dressed in a pair of overalls and carrying around a pitchfork, to match wesley and namil's cow onesies, raised her hand next.

"uh, one time wesley called me a burger and it really hurt my feelings," amina insisted, earning soft giggles from wesley and namil, who were sitting by her. "i am not a burger!"

"well you said i got dick sucking lips and that's homophobic, lock her up y'all," wesley retorted, throwing his hands up and causing namil to laugh even harder.

"how is that homophobic?" amina exclaimed, "i'm literally a lesbian bra"

"it's homophobic because you saying i got faggot lips."

"moving on..." the vice principal rolled her eyes at the students, before continuing her lecture.

"y'all so dumb," namil commented, running his nimble fingers through wesley's locs, which were sectioned off into pigtails and curly.

"and you a burger," wesley shot back, before giggling to himself. "ahhh, nigga a soggy burger with wet patties. ahhh."

"here you go cyberbullying again," namil smacked his lips. "i'm gonna report you."

wesley shook his head. "lightskins always wanna tattletale on somebody. them white genes got yall in a chokehold."

"why don't you put me in a chokehold instead," namil purred, giggling a little at his own statement.

"you freaky," wesley replied.

"here y'all go getting e sexual again," amina shook her head. "can y'all niggas get a room or something? damn. always wanna get freaky."