sixty three

THE IDEA OF THERAPY was still something that jace had to get used to.

he was on his way to his third session, and truth be told, he still wasn't too keen on sitting in front of some goofy looking big eared ass nigga and spilling out his deepest and darkest insecurities.

however uncomfortable he remained with the idea, he was still going to stick through with it. he knew that he needed help, and he wanted to better himself.

if not for keandrian, and if not for himself at least, then he'd make himself better for ela.

he refused to have his daughter grow up in a toxic household the way that he did because he ended up taking out his inner demons out on her, instead of healing himself and learning to be a good person.

so he entered dr. okonma's office for a third time, holding a zaxby's bag that he grabbed on the way to the session.

"hello jace," the therapist greeted him upon arrival. "next time, if you're gonna bring food, goddamn it can you at least have the decency to bring some for me too? i get hungry as hell sitting in this hard ass chair all day."

jace scrunched his face up. "nigga you're the one with the upper middle class salary! i'm a 17 year old single father, i'm not buying your old, grown ass shit."

tyler rolled his eyes. "just like a black person to be stingy with his chicken."

"and it's just like a black bitch to beg for chicken!" jace shot back, "now you ready to diagnose me with sum? you gotta know what i got by now."

"jace, i can't diagnose you on your third session, besides, that's not even my job," dr. okonma sighed. "i'm a therapist, not a psychiatrist. my job is to listen to you tell me what the fuck is wrong with yo ugly ass, and then refer you to a psychiatrist so that they can test you for whatever i think is wrong with you until they find a diagnosis."

jace didn't understand half of the words that were coming out of his mouth, but he nodded anyway.

"so, is there anything you want to bring up today?" he began once more.

"there is actually. why your husband dick small?"

"jace, that is not appropriate-"

"naw it's actually crazy, i looked you up on facebook and i recognized who rakim is and i was like damn. aint this the nigga who can't fuck for shit from that one video?" jace chuckled, "shit was just pitiful and sad. he got an izaya peepee type dick. i know you topping his pretty ass for sure."

"jace!"

tyler clearly wanted to burst out laughing and gossip further about his husband's lackluster stroke game, but he tried to keep at least some type of professionality with his client.

"okay, okay, damn, it ain't my fault your nigga dick small," jace scoffed. "anyway, i want to talk about my friend. we have a lot of history that'll take me forever to explain, but basically, i'm just worried about him...."

-