Chapter 9 || Harlan

After a few tries of trying to stand up, you finally stood up without falling.

"Finally." You said to yourself.

You then walked towards the old man, looking at Jayme and Alphonso's dead bodies.

"Holy shit." You muttered to yourself.

Diego whistled. "You! Upstairs now!" Yelled Diego to Stanley.

Then Klaus arrived. Finally! Where was he this whole time? Probably doing drugs or whatever stupid shit he does.

"Oh man.. Heavens to Betsy, what did you do?" Said Klaus looking at the bodies.

Klaus gasped. "Did Viktor go full Carrie again?" He said pointing at Viktor.

"He didn't do this." You said to Klaus while pointing at the old man.

"Harlan..?" Said Viktor in a concerned tone.

"Don't!" Said Harlan backing away.

—"Don't come near me, please." Said Harlan.

"I just want to make sure that you're okay. You can- you can talk now.." Said Viktor while slightly smiling.

"I can do a lot of things now." Said Harlan while looking at Viktor.

"Who the hell is creepy grandpa?" Said Klaus towards walking him.

"That's the kid Viktor saved in Dallas." Said Diego.

"Holy shit, yeah you're right!" You said shocked.

"But didn't he get rid of all the kids mojo when he did all that?" Said Klaus while waving his hands.

"Yeah I guess that didn't stick." Said Allison while folding her arms.

"Whats he doing here now?" Said Klaus.

"Who cares, he saved us from The Sparrows" Said Diego.

"Sloane, it's alright." Said Luther to Sloane who had just woke up.

Sloane then looked at her dead siblings in shock, before running away crying.

"You got a live one Luther!" Yelled Diego chasing Sloane.

You decided to run after Sloane too, before Diego could do something to her.

You arrived at the bathroom where Luther and Sloane were. You the saw Sloane using her powers on Luther, choking him as he floats.

"Sloane what are you doing." Said Luther having a hard time to speak as Sloane was choking him.

"Did you set me up?" Said Sloane angrily.

"N-no I would never do that." Said Luther whos face was bright pink, almost red.

Diego then put his arms around Sloane's neck and started threatening her with a knife.

"I would. Drop him." Said Diego.

Sloane then dropped Luther, who was holding a bathtub for support.

"You okay?" You asked Luther.

"I'm good." Said Luther. He obviously wasn't.

"Alright, let's go." Said Diego still holding Sloane.

"Diego, don't hurt her" You said in a worried tone.

"What? Are you kidding me?" Said Diego.

"Diego, it's okay you can let her go now!" Said Luther.

"She's the enemy." Said Diego pressing the knife farther into Sloane's neck causing her to whimper.