Chapter 15 || Grace

After the fight between Viktor and Allison, you decided to go after Viktor and check on how he's doing.

You looked everywhere in the house until
you finally found him in Ben's room.

"Viktor are you okay?" You asked while walking towards him.

"Thanks, I'm good." Said Viktor.

"Are you sure? Do you want to talk about it?" You said while sitting next to him on Ben's bed.

"I just don't understand her. She- she's not the Allison I used to know." Said Viktor crying.

"She's not the Allison I used to know too, I'm sorry about what she did to you earlier, I couldn't stop her." You said forming a frown on your face.

"It's okay Y/n it's not your fault. It was really thoughtful of you to check on me." Said Viktor.

You then went in for a hug and it lasted for a couple of seconds.

"I didn't know Ben could draw," Said Viktor looking at Ben's portrait.

"Yeah, me too" You replied.

"Do you like the new Ben?" Asked Viktor.

"What? Why is everyone asking me that" You said.

"I see the way you look at him. It's the same way you used to look at our Ben." Said Viktor

"Well.. I don't really know? Theres this spark in me, a-a feeling almost. That spark will spark when I see the new Ben, the same way it did with the old Ben." You said.

"B-but it just feels wrong you know? It's like our Ben is there, inside him. But somehow he's not? And I'm so overwhelmed, I don't know what to feel." You said opening up to Viktor.

"You know you don't have to be afraid to love someone Y/n," Said Viktor.

"I know you've liked Ben since we were kids, we all did. I know you're afraid to tell him how you feel because he might not feel the same way about you." Said Viktor.

"But like I said, I see the way you look at him and it's the same way he looks at you." Said Viktor.

"Don't be afraid Y/n." Said Viktor.

"Thank you, Viktor" You said smiling.

The door then opened and Ben entered looking at the both of you.

"What..whatever it is you came to say I'm not coming down to help if Allison is still there." Said Viktor.

"Just came to get my jacket," Said Ben grabbing his jacket from the chair.

"Have you been waiting for someone to come chase after you this whole time? Wow! That's so embarrassing." Said Ben chuckling.

"Well it's official, our Ben is better." Said Viktor.

"So I'm told, But didn't he die?" Said Ben in a sarcastic tone.

"Why are you in my room anyway? You do know Y/n's the only one allowed to be here." Said Ben pointing at you.

You put up a fake smile and flipped him off which made him chuckle then leave.

After a while, you and Viktor went downstairs to the basement where mom used to put all her luggage.

"Okay how do we start?" Asked Viktor.

"Have you ever moved a nest of bees?" Asked Sloane.

"No, because that's weird." Said Lila.

"You can't just pick it up, you have to keep the nest calm while you build a box around it and then you trap it." Said Sloane.

Sloane then used her powers to contain the Kugelblitz.

"One of those black holes inside is vibrating at a different rate." Said Fei.

"I can feel them," Said Viktor.

"Good. Whatever happens don't let them speed up or change, or else everything will blow." Said Fei.

"Don't shake the bees, got it." Said Viktor before using his powers on the Kugelblitz.

"Lila, when you're ready do exactly like Viktor." Said Fei.

Lila nodded before doing the same thing Viktor was doing.

"Hey whats she doing?" Whispered Luther to you which was loud enough for Ben to hear.

"Using its own gravity to condense it." Said you and Ben in unison which made you look at each other before focusing on the Kugelblitz.

"That's pretty cool huh" Said Luther smiling like a big idiot while both you, and Ben looked at him with an 'Are you serious right now?' look which made him frown.

"You didn't tell me you were building a prison for God." Said Grace who had just arrived which made everyone look at her.

"Mom?" Said Diego.

"You have no right to do that." Said Grace in an angry tone.

"We're a little busy here Grace!" Said Luther while Diego walked towards Mom.

"The day of vengeance was in my heart," Said Grace.

"What are you talking about?" Asked Luther.

"And my year of redemption hath come." Said Grace before pointing a something at Diego.

Fire then quickly consumed the room.

"Shit!" Said Diego ducking.

"The day of vengeance was in my heart and my year of redemption hath come." Said Grace spreading fire everywhere.

Ben then grabbed you by the waist and both of you fell on eachother on a bunch of briefcases.

You groaned in pain unaware that Ben is right now, on top of you.

"Hey mom, mom, mom it's Diego don't make us hurt you." You heard Diego say.

But mom didn't listen and continued to spread the fire. Finally it stopped when five spatial jumped to her and took her someplace else.

"Ugh, your moms real creepy you know," You said trying to stand up.

"Ben you can let go now.." Ben then let go of your waist trying to hide the fact he was blushing.

"Christopher, now!" Yelled Sloane While Christopher divided into pieces and started trapping the Kugelblitz.

And finally they did it successfully.

"Did it work?" Asked Five.

"Next kugelwave in three, two, one" Said Sloane.

Nothing happened. Just a small fart from Christopher.

====================================

How did I do? Please don't hesitate to correct me in any of my grammar or spelling errors. Thank you!