Chapter 6 || Birds

It's the next day. You seem to have overslept. You woke up very early in the morning, and drank only water for breakfast.

You also decided, that its time to give your hair a haircut because everyone else did.

This is your new haircut.

You suddenly felt the urge to go to the park and roam around

You suddenly felt the urge to go to the park and roam around. And of course, you being you, you went to the park.

On your way there you saw Luther and it looks like he is being surrounded with mysterious black birds.

Then it occured to you.

"Shit." You muttered to yourself.

You then ran off as fast as you could to help Luther.

"Luther everything alright here?" You yelled as you were getting closer to him.

"I don't know, but you need to go!" Said Luther.

Then the birds started chasing us.

"Go, run!" Yelled Luther.

"No not without you!" You said to Luther.

"Just go, I can handle this!" Yelled Luther.

But then both of you suddenly started floating.

"Holy shit whats happening!?" You yelled.

"Oh shit!" Yelled Luther.

Then we saw four of the sparrows standing Infront of us. Upside down.

"Hello there stranger." Said the pretty girl using her powers to make us float.

"Oh and look we got the hot one as well." Said Ben referring to you as 'The Hot One.'

"Oh God." You said aware of whats going to happen next.

Ben then kicked Luther in his private part while the girl with sunglasses and scars kicked you in the face making both of you unconscious.

After a while, both you and Luther woke up in an unfamiliar place. You soon then realized it was The Sparrows gym.

You and Luther then heard laughing noises outside and decided to go towards it.

"Ah, there they are." Said the dude with messed up face.

"Please, join us." Said the girl with sunglasses and scars gesturing for you and Luther to sit down.

"No thanks, honestly I'd rather eat with weirdos than eat with you guys." You said.

"Oh wait. Whats the difference?" You said smiling sarcastically.

All of The Sparrows stopped what they were doing and glared at you.

Luther then gave you a nudge clearly not wanting to get hurt by The Sparrows.

"It's okay, nobody's gonna hurt you guys." Said Ben in an assuring tone.