Chapter 11 || Speargun

You guys decided to continue to talk about this whole Kugelblitz thing at the bar.

"So this Kugelblitz, what is it exactly?" You asked Five.

"The end of everything every rock, every star, every atom sucked into a radiant black hole." Said Five while handing everyone a drink.

—"Randomly collapsing matter every moment in time across all existence till nothing is left." Said Lila finishing Fives sentence.

"Hate to say told you so, but-" Said Five.

"You love to say I told you so." Said Viktor stopping Five mid sentence.

"You know it's impressive, whoever knocked off your all your mums hated you all enough to end the entire universe." Said Lila.

"We don't know that." Said Viktor.

"It doesn't matter who created the thing we just have to kick it's ass." Said Allison in a determined tone.

"Oh really, how?" You said.

"Are you and Diego gonna punch it in the Kugel?" Said Luther causing Allison roll her eyes at him.

"The best plan is to go back in time to eliminate the paradox, destroy whatever it was that took out our mothers, and stop the Kugelblitz before it starts, but- we can't do that. Briefcase is kaput." Said Five.

"And why the hell can't you just jump us out of here?" Asked Allison.

"Seriously? Last time he tried that we all got trapped in time. Do you really wanna risk that again?" You said causing Allison glare at you.

"Exactly." Said Five.

"So whats Plan B?" Asked Viktor.

Five didn't answer since he didn't actually have a plan ready.

After a while Diego finally came back with Stanley and Klaus following him.

You noticed that Klaus' shirt had fresh blood on it.

"Gimme that." Said Klaus gesturing to the liquor fives holding.

"What the fuck happened to you?" You asked Klaus pointing at Klaus' chest.

"Oh just a speargun to the chest, no big deal." Said Klaus.

Before you could ask Klaus what he meant by that, Diego speaks.

"What did we miss?" Said Diego.

"The universe is ending and we're all going to die!" Said Lila causing Stanley look at her confused.

Suddenly, some of the people at the hotel disappeared in thin air. Poof. Just like that!

"What the hell was that!?" Asked Diego.

"That was a Kugel wave. Oh God it's getting worse." Said Five.

"How long do we have?" Asked Luther.

"At this rate of escalation, if you factor in-" Said Five.

"How long Five?!" You yelled at him.

"Four, maybe five days before the rest of existence is blitzed." Said Five.

"Oh great heavens help this family." You said.

"We should've given them Harlan." Said Luther full of regret.

"What about Harlan?" Asked Diego.

"The Sparrows said if we turned him over, we could end the fighting." Said Luther.

"And then, work together to save the world." You said finishing Luther's sentence.

"But we tried to make peace, okay? Then the step siblings from hell attacked. Kidnapped Y/n and Luther." Said Viktor.

"Plus, they tried to kill us." Said Diego.

"I mean, come on we can't trust them.. working together would be like trying to defuse a bomb by pouring gas on it. Its only gonna make things burn down faster." Said Viktor.

"But don't we need the big bad glowy thing in their basement?" Said Klaus.

"What..?" You said confused.

"Klaus. Do you know where the Kugelblitz is?" Asked Five.

"Oh yeah I saw it." Said Klaus.

"When I went to visit dad. Its in the old storage room where mom used to keep all her luggage." Said Klaus.

"Why didn't you tell anyone!?" Yelled Diego.

"I did! I told you!" Yelled Klaus to Diego.

"Well you say stupid shit all the time!" Yelled Diego back at Klaus.

"Of course. It appeared in the same place we did." Said Five.

While Diego and Klaus are arguing, Viktor and Luther left.

You decided to talk to Lila and Stanley since you're next to them.

"Lila can I ask a question..?" You whispered to Lila while Five joined Diego and Klaus' argument.

"Sure babes." Said Lila.

"How come Stanley is white, when you and Diego are-" You said.

You gut cut off by your sentence when Lila puts her hand on your mouth.

"Shh.. don't tell anyone this, especially Diego. Stanley is not my kid, I just brought him along." Whispered Lila before removing her hand from your mouth.

"Ohhh.." You said.

"It's funny how you were the first one to notice out of all of your siblings." Said Lila chuckling.

"Well they're dumb, especially Diego." You said making Stanley snicker.

"Wait- so who is his mom?" You asked Lila.

"Just my friend. Met her when I was busy smashing walls, she's not home, so I decided to bring Stan with me." Said Lila.

"Sup." Said Stanley smiling.

"Sup." You said smiling back which made him blush light red like a tomato.

====================================

How did I do? Please don't hesitate to correct me in any of my grammar or spelling errors. Thank you!