Joyce - 1

*The home phone starts to ring*

Y/N wakes up and fake cries as the phone won't stop. You get up out of your bed and leaves your room in the cabin and stumbles over your old mouldy bowl of cereal that you had the day before by your door.

*the phone continues to ring*

"SHUT UP OH MY GOD" y/n shouts before you jump over the sofa to get to the phone "HELLO WHAT DO YOU WANT !?" Y/n says while wiping the sleepy dust out of the inner corner of your eye. "Hey hunny , are you okay ? Sorry did I wake you ?" Joyce asks you . Your face dropped "I'm so sorry Joyce , I haven't gotten out of bed for a while . Well , there's no reason for me to *she had no one to see*. So I didn't expect anyone to check on me." You lean on the door with the phone to your ear . "Oh sweetie , I'm really sorry . I need to come down but it's so busy right now." Joyce says in a sad tone. "How's El and the boys?" You ask as she was worried about El as she didn't take losing her dad very well. Well neither did you , you just didn't want to admit it. "El and the boys are good , I'm more worried about you . Are you eating ? Would you like me to come down and give you some money and food?" Joyce says obviously worried. You begin to cry , you have no one in Hawkins anymore other than Steve , Nancy , Robbin and all of wills weird friends . " I'm okay, I've got a job and I'm going to school so I'm okay . I promise" your voice cracks. Your eyes scan the log cabin, there was food on the side and rubbish on the floor. You also knew that you haven't gone to school for the past 6 months . "Okay . I'm always here for you hunny, I miss you ! Speak later!" Joyce cheerfully murmurs . You slam the phone back in its slot.

You look around you and realise that you need to change your lifestyle otherwise your gonna end up living a horrible life. You pick up the rubbish of the floor and slowly clean the cabin up.

3 hours later

The cabin was spotless , the floors was clear and the cupboards were organised in the right places (the way hopper had them) . You finally sat on the sofa and lay down until you remember that you had work . You've been working in the family video shop with Steve and Robbin every evening at 5 pm.

You chuck on the uniform and grabbed your keys to the car. You locked the door behind you and chuck your bag in the small car . Driving down, you could see people with their family's going shopping together. "I miss them." You murmurs .

"Well I never , y/n hopper !" Jason , the ultimate dickhead of the school walked over to you as you just locked the car door . "What do you want?" You rolled your eyes as he lays his hair down . "You , preferably." He winked at you that made you feel sick. You made your way inside of the shop and he grabs your hand "go on, get in the car with me." You turned round and punched him. "That's for Chrissy , your a fucking rat." You say above him. Robbin ran out with Steve behind you . They both looked impressed but confused as why you just floored Jason . "He grabbed me and told me to go into his car with him and I didn't want to so I punched him" Robbin looked at you and whispered "god I wish you were gay." You looked at her and winked .