Grey sweatpants- 11

"I'm back !" You say as you walk in with two bags of shopping. You look around the cabin worried "Eddie ? Eddie !" He suddenly comes out of the bathroom. "Sorry, I was washing my hands." You look at him "I mean I went to the toilet , for a wee." You both laugh. "Anyways , I've brought you some tops , jeans and some joggers for you to sleep in." You say as you pull out the clothes she's taking about . "How much do I owe you?" He asks "it was around 50 dollars but I got some stuff too so don't worry." He brings out a 20 dollar bill and gives it to you. "I have 200 bucks as on the way out I took the biscuit tin full of money that my uncle stashed." He says. "Thanks Eddie." He smiles at you.

You continue to bring out the clothes until Eddie picked up the nearly see through lace set. "Oh that's mine." You grab it out of his hand. He goes bright red "you wear that kind of stuff ?" You laugh as you can see that he has no clue about women "well yeah , that's not what I usually wear but I felt like I wanted it." He looked at you with a grin.

You take the clothes into your room and moved some of your clothes in the drawer on the left side of it so his things will fit in. "I saw Steve." He looks at you suddenly.
"what did he say?"
"Nothing really!"
"If he does anything to you , tell me."
"Believe it or not, me and Steve are really good friends. It's just because hes been with me so much time , it's difficult to process that he can't have me again. We will probably be friends by the end of graduation." Eddie closes the drawers and passes the set to y/n. "I don't know where to put these ." You put them in the same drawer with his boxers. "Is this yours ?" He says picking up the 1986 top. "Yeah chuck it in the drawer with your tops in it aswell."

"You should change into something more comfy." You walks out of the room. Sitting on the sofa , you realise that Eddie probably feels like he's her protector like he's her bodyguard. He walks out in gray sweatpants and no top. "Fucking hell" she whispers under her breath. She could see his abs and well toned body then she looked at the grey sweatpants. "Y/n are you okay , y/n you do realise your staring at my erm ... eh." You suddenly brake out of your stare. "Shit I am so so sorry."

"You should probably get changed too , I think I need to go to bed in a minute , it's been a fucking weird day for me . Talking about bed , where am I staying ?" Eddie asks
"Sofa or my bed !" You answer. " I'm going to get changed." You walks into the bedroom. Looking in the drawer , you suddenly got a idea . You pick up the lace set and a oversized t-shirt and puts it on. You are only in the set and the top "should I put shorts on? Nah I will be fine." You look in the mirror and start feeling disgusting , you start looking at your self and feel embarrassed. "How could I even wear this, I look disgusting." You take of the top so you can put on a different outfit. "No you don't." You jump , Eddie was standing behind you this whole time . "You look beautiful. If anything you look like a princess." He says as he walks over to you. You freeze and stay where you are , just in the underwear as he walks closer. "Don't change , I like you in that." You are facing him as he tucks your hair behind your ear. He kisses your neck repeatedly until you whisper into his ear "Eddie we can't , let's go to bed. My bed or sofa ?" He steps back from you as you told him that you guys can't. "I will sleep on the sofa." He walks out and you give him a blanket "Eddie , come here." He walks back over to you and you kiss him on the cheek . "Goodnight." He says .