Lunch - 7

Eddie walks into y/n's cabin . "Hello anyone here?" He says . You walk out of the room and into the kitchen to grab a Eggo out of the toaster. "Do you want one ?" You ask him while walking back into the room youjust came out of.

All the time you were talking, Eddie just stared at you as he realises that he needs you. You are now his weed, his beer , his everything. He needs you .

"Hey , are we going ?" You say with a mouthful of her breakfast. He looked at the eggo and licked his lips , it's not for the eggo , it's for you . You look at him and passes the half eaten eggo to him. He bites it out of your hand.

They both get into the van and get to school. "I will drop you off here so I can turn round and park over there . I will see you in class." He tells you . You get out and smile at him "see you in English." .

You walk into school but gets stoped "wheeler , Sinclair and Henderson , what can I do for you ?" You smile. "Have you heard from them?" By them , they mean El and Will . It hasn't been easy after everything that happened and now they have just disappeared . "Joyce phoned me the other day , they are okay by what she said." Y/n sighs. "Okay , sit with us at lunch today. I think you will like one of our friends." Dustin says. You nod your head and walk into school.

The bell rang so that ment that it was nice for the next class and the next class is English. You got up and sorted your makeup out.

You get there and put your bag on the floor by your seat. You sit by the window and Eddie sits on the inside of the class , that ment that you had to go behind Eddie or in front of him. You decided to go over him. You brush accidentally against him and then sits down. He coughs and moves his trousers around. "Shit sorry ." You whisper as they both know what's wrong with Eddie right now. "Here." You give him your oversized coat to hide it.

"Can I help you in anyway?" You ask and he chuckles. "No it's okay ." He sits up straight and the lesson continues.

"What's the time?" You ask Eddie "5 minutes until lunch." You moan .

"Im going to go to the library and then I'm going to eat with my brother and sisters friends so we can have a catch up." You say . "Okay, I'm hanging out with my group aswell . I will speak to you later." He nods his head.

10 minutes later

You walk around the library until Steve pulls you to the side. "It wasn't what it looked like." You pushed him away from you "She put the first move on me." He tries to persuade you . "Oh fuck off." You try to walk away but he pulls you back and pins you against the wall and kisses you passionately . You want to get away but you just couldn't, you just want to feel love until you remembered Eddie. "Get off." And he did exactly that. Yes he's a dick but he doesn't like doing things to women if they are not okay with it.

You grab your bag and walk outside to get to the canteen. You walk over to Dustin as he's waving his hand like he's not seen you for years , well he hasn't really seen you a lot. You sit down and look up .

Suddenly your face lights up . Eddie was sat across the table from you"You know him?" You say while pointing at Mike "I know all of them! How do you know them ?" He says. "These are my sister and brothers friends ." The boys look confused. "You know each other?" All three say in sync . "Kind of." You say. "Yeah . Kind of." He looked still in shock.