1 year later

"Dad , can you tell Eddie to stop eating my Eggos." Eleven moans "I'm sorry El , I will buy you some more." You say Hopper looks at El "I will tell him to stop eating them." He says. "Morning babe, he walks over to you, heya baby."he leans down to your belly. "Your probably scaring her." He gets back up and kisses you on the cheek "I still think it's going to be a boy." You look at El and roll your eyes while she's in the kitchen looking for food in the fridge. "El I'm sorry that I ate your Eggos, I will get some more when I go out. Also hunny we should get back home at around 2 as the midwife needs to do another checkup." Hopper stares at him "I'm still angry." You look at him while he's sat in his chair. "Jesus dad, it's not like I was never not going to have a baby!" He scoffs "yeah but not at 20" you laugh. "Is Joyce up yet?". She comes out of the bedroom. "Morning!" She walks out and rubs your belly "morning little girl." You giggle. "See Eddie!" He sighs. "What do you think it is El?" She comes over and holds the bump. "It's a girl. I can feel her." You hug El "so when are you going to school?" You ask "next week" will says as he comes out of the bathroom. "I'm back" Jonathan says as he walks in the cabin. "How the hell do you all fit in here ?" You sake your head as you go to sit down. "Move your legs, pregnant woman coming through." Eddie moves over and you sit next to him. "So who's exited for tomorrow dad don't answer !" Everyone said they were exited. "I'm proud of you y/n." Jim says.