Nightmares - 12

"CHRISSY , CHRISSY WAKE UP ,CHRISSY PLEASE WAKE UP , I DONT LIKE THIS" Eddie shouts at 2 in the morning. You wake up startled as for a long time your not used to having company and definitely not company that screams in the night. You get up and run out of the bedroom. Eddie is crying while in his sleep saying " CHRISSY PLEASE WAKE UP" you crouch next to him and shake him awake . "Eddie , Eddie , are you okay?" He sits up sweating. You pull him in for a hug. "Shh it's okay , it's okay." You can feel him sniffle by your chest. "C'mon." You get him to stand up and bring him into your room. "Here you go." You lay him on the left side of your bed and put the covers over him.

You get back into bed and lay there trying to think of what to do next. "y/n" he mumbles quietly
"yes"
"can i hug you."
You turn round to face him and nod your head. He shuffles over to you and puts one hand over your stomach and the other beside him. He rests his head on your shoulder near to your chest. To make him calm down you play with his hair . Finally you both fall asleep.

The next day

You wake up and look at Eddie while he's basically on top of you . He's got his right leg over yours , his arm over your waist and his head on top of your boobs. He looks so cute while he sleeps he looks so perfect.

You then look again and realise that you are in the oversized t-shirt with the set but the top was halfway up your stomach so it was revealing your pants .

Eddie started to stir. He looks up at you and smiles "morning sleepyhead." You say as you stroke his hair again. "What happened last night?" He asks "you started screaming Chrissy and Chrissy wake up so I ran out to see if you were okay and you were sleeping so I woke you up and you slept in my bed as I didn't feel like you would be okay by yourself and I knew that you wanted to sleep in here with me so , here you are ." You say. He grins "you guys have to take of your bra when you go to sleep right ?" He says "yes why?" You reply but then you realise why he asked "your disgusting" you laugh."let's get up." He gets off you and stays laid in bed as you get out.

"Eddie , I'm going to the kitchen."
"Yep okay."
"Are you gonna get up?"
"Erm yes."
"C'mon"
"I've got a little bit of a problem." He looks serious "what's the problem?" You look at him "so when men wake up , sometimes their erm *looks at his groin* gets very happy in the morning." You roll your eyes "again?" He looks at you "again? What do you mean by again." He scratches his head "in the night , when you were close to me , you had one but I ignored it as ... well who wouldn't find me amazing." You giggle.
"Seriously !"
"Yep!"
"I'm so sorry!"
"Don't worry."
"I'm going to school now. I was gonna make breakfast but it's too late now. You promise you won't leave the house even if you have no food ." He smiles "even if I have no food."