Work - 2

You were stacking up films that were returned in the past 4 days. Robbin and Steve go into the back office and start whispering. "I don't know if she's even eating , we get like two dollars a hour and she only works until eight , that's what only 8 dollars a day . I work two jobs just so I can buy my own stuff" Steve whispers. "I'm just so worried as she's not getting the support she needs to be getting. El is in in Lenora hills and Hopper is gone so she has no one." Robbin murmurs so you walk in. "I'm okay guys , I promise." They both sit up straight . "Yeah we know it's just .. we are a little worried. If you want money , come to me . I know I don't have much of it , but I can share." Steve says . You hug him and kiss his cheek "I don't need any money." You walk . Steve and Robbin looks at each other.

"I'm getting better. I might try school tomorrow." Steve gets up and runs out of the office over to you . "Seriously?" He shows so much emotion in his face as he knows how much of a big thing this is. Robbin hugs you from behind "I'm proud of you y/n ."

You continue to pile up the videos until Jason comes back in . "There she is , there's the crazy bitch !" He shouts to his friends , Steve and Robbin comes back over . "What do you want Jason?" You ask again . "Revenge." He points to you and walks forward "I just wanted to love you , but no you don't want to feel like a normal person. You want to be a freak as your fucked up dad died ." You ran outside and fell to the floor. Steve punched Jason over and over again until he was on the floor . Steve runs outside and sits down , he pulls you on top of him so you can be in his arms and calm down. "Shhh it's okay." He whispers with his chin on your head . Robbin ran out after kicking Jason back down. "Oh y/n I'm so sorry. " she places y/n hair behind your ear. "Let's go home ." Robbin says. "Steve ?" She grabs his BMW key and opens the door so he can lay you in the backseat.

Once they got to he cabin , Steve placed you onto the bed and took your shoes off . "We're gonna go now y/n , if you will like us to stay we will . Pete is at work so he can sort it all out ." You didn't answer so he got up . You then grab his top "stay with me." He just sits on the bed until
you told him to take his shoes of so he can get in . He lays down with you and you place a hand on top of his waist and your head on his chest. You slowly started to fall asleep and he did too until Robbin walked in "I'm going to take your BMW to drive home , it looks like shes got another car so you can work it out later on." She says while halfway out the door. "For fuck sake." Steve whispers quietly to make sure you don't wake up . He strokes your hair gently .