Eat? - 3

4 hours later .

"Hey hun, do you want some dinner ?" Steve wakes y/n up to ask you . "Hmm ? Food ? Where?" You murmur.

He gets up and looks in your cupboards.

Cheerios ,Rice and a two year old cake .

Steves heart suddenly drops. He realises that you haven't been eating at all. He walks in to the bedroom. "I need to get some bits so I'm going to take your other car to pick up my BMW so I can get some bits."

"Okay, don't be long . I love you." You suddenly wake up . Did you just say I love you ?! Your not even with him. "Love you too." He chuckles.

A hour later he comes back with four bags of shopping. "I'm back !" He shouts through the door as he had his hands full. You come out of the door and you get over whelmed when you sees what he's gotten you . The whole kitchen was now full with food .

"Seriously?"
"You didn't have any food"
"I was okay with food"
"No you weren't."
Steve grabs two slices of bread and cheese and puts it in the oven. "At least you have a working oven." They both chuckled. You sit up on the side and Steve goes over to you to hug you as he can't believe this was how bad you have been living. "About the whole love you thing?" Steve asks you "I'm sorry about that." He buts in. "I liked it" he whispered.

You jumped back down and pulled out the cheese on toast.

Steve took a knife out of the drawer to cut up the food .

They both sat at the table eating. You started making noises while eating it as you haven't eaten a proper meal in ages so Steve started to go bright red .

"Ew Steve ." You giggle.

"Im going to school tomorrow, you've helped me decide."