New boyfriend -16

"I need to go to work." You say as you get up. "No you cant, we talked about this the other day." He grabs your arm to stop you walking away."Shit, yes." You walk back over to him and sit back onto him. As you sit back down, you don't lay on him instead you sit on the end of the table and bring both your legs up . Forgetting that you have no pants on. He giggles at you "what?" He nods at your legs so you would see "i think you forgot a item of clothing." You jump up "shit, shit, shit." He grins "well I'm not complaining." You run into your bedroom and get changed into a pair of shorts. "Awe, I was enjoying that show." You jump on his stomach trying to annoy him. You make the wind jump out of his lungs "Jesus , do you want to kill me?" , "maybe." He grabs you. "Miss y/n hopper, you are the most amazing woman I have ever seen." You smile. "And mr Eddie Munson , I want you to be the father of my children." He widens his eyes "that escalated quickly but I want you to be the mother of my kids too.".

You get off of him "right we need food.".
"Y/N , Y/N LET US IN Y/N ITS NANCY AND ROBBIN." Steve adds "and Steve." Saucy wispers "shut up Steve , she hates you right now." You look at Eddie and push him into your bed room. You open the door. "Hey , what's wrong?" There mouth drops. "What's wrong?" You realise why they are looking at you. "Shit." You say as you look at the hellfire t-shirt. "No fucking way." Steve pushes into the cabin and Nancy and Robbin follows him. "You must be joking." Robbin whispers . "What?" Steve looks at you "I'm so sorry darling but your boyfriend is being hunted for murder." You look at Steve. "Who's my boyfriend?" Nancy walks over to your room , you step in front of it. "What's wrong Nancy , tell me." She stares at you "another guy was found dead in the lake so we went to investigate and Steve got pulled into this gate so I followed and then Robbin did. We got stuck and we realised that Eddies trailer also had a gate so we went there in the upside down and so did dustin so we got out. You breathe heavily. "So when did all of this happen?"Anyways Nancy and I found this creepy dude called vecna and max floated and we played music and she came back down and she talked about the Vecna dude and then we needed to come to you for help." Nancy looks at Robbin annoyed "you could of done that a little bit slower so she could understand that." You stare at them. "So why my help?" They walk to her "we need to kill him." You laugh. "So when do we leave." They groan "we need one more person." You grin and open the door. "What the fuck." Nancy says "I knew it" Robbin and Steve say in unison. Eddie walks over to you and hold your waist. "So now we have a gang, what do we do next?" You kiss him and grab your stuff. "Get in my car." Steve says.

"Shotgun."Robbin says. You all get in and Eddie let's you sit in the middle. He wraps his arm around your neck and you put your hand on his chest. You can see Steve looking in the mirror at you two. You suddenly feel guilty. "What's wrong?" Eddie asks. "Nothing." He lifts your chin up and kisses you . "Keep it pg back there." You look at Nancy. "He misses you" she whispers. "He hasn't been going to school. It's been hard." You sigh "so where are we going. "Eddies trailer actually , there is a gate there. Dustin is going to be there aswell." His face lights up "my trailer?" I smile at him.