UA part 2( Battle trials )

It was the next day after the quirk apprehension test and Izuku just got out of his house after saying goodbye to his mother and heading for the train station with a piece of toast in his mouth. On the train some people recognised him as a UA and wished him luck on becoming a hero to which he thanked them.

After he got off the train he ran into Uraraka again like the day prior, it seemed the two had a schedule that was chronological to the other. They started up a conversation about the previous day's events as they walked to school.

When they eventually got to UA the gate wasn't even visible. It was swarmed with reporters as far as the eye could see and when they noticed Izuku and Uraraka they surrounded them by asking them piles of questions such as"How's UA with All Might around so far?""Have you met All Might yet?""Is he a good teacher?"

Questions about All Might being a teacher at UA continued to arise and Izuku and Uraraka were overwhelmed until Aizawa arrived to thier rescue.

"You are all prohibiting UA students entry into their school and are trespassing on UA property so can you all please leave"Aizawa said with his voice raised so all the reporters could hear him.

They all moved aside from Izuku and Uraraka and went to interview Aizawa allowing them to quickly get through the gates then rushing to Aizawa to try and interview him but all he said was "No comment" before the UA gates slammed shut

*Back with 1A*

The class was socialising having already made friends with one another.

"Mineta, didn't you get expelled yesterday" Kaminari asked seeing the short teen with grapes for hair in the class

"I got expelled but then immediately got reinstated for something about not trying hard enough and sending a message to others about giving it their all" Mineta explained

Then Izuku and Ochako with Aizawa behind them walked into the class. Seeing Aizawa they quieted as Izuku and Uraraka quickly grabbed their seats.

"All right so today, you'll be having your first hero work studies class" was all Aizawa said before walking out of the class

'Well that was quick' was what rang through everyone's minds simultaneously

A few seconds later the ground started to faintly rumble as a figure burst through the 1A door shouting "I AM HERE, WALKING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON"

His voice boomed through the class as all the students simultaneously shouted excitedly "All Might" with Izuku being the most excited. He may see All Might on near day to day basis but All Might was still his favourite hero and it starstruck him everytime he saw him in a heroic manner.

"Yes, today I will be your heroic work studies teacher-now get dressed, after all- the costume makes the hero"All Might as he clicked a button.

Out of the left wall of the class 20 suit cases popped out with each of the students assigned seat numbers and names.They all hurriedly grabbed thier cases excited to try on thier costumes and rushed to the changing rooms.

15 minutes later

Everyone had finished putting on thier hero costume and arrived where they would be taking and observed each others hero costumes.

"Whoa Deku, your hero costume is so cool, all though I wish mine was as loose fitting as yours" Uraraka said disappointed by her costume which highlighted her for lack of a better word maidenly-parts.

Izuku's hero costumes had light beige shoulder pads, with knee pads going down to his legs, now reaching up to his thighs, gloves which are also tinted light beige and are decorated with blue stripes a respirator which was diamond-shaped, and had eight holes with the costumes overall colour scheme being a dark shade of green with black outlines.