The hero killer(conclusion)

'If I make it out of this alive then I'll have to tell All Might' Izuku thought looking at the looming threat that was the hero killer

"You know kid, you're the first one out of these wannabes that I've seen the potential to become a true hero" Stain started walking past him

"But it's a shame the same can't be said for these three"He continued

"One a coward of hero, two someone who miss uses the title of hero for revenge and three, one whose the son of a man who doesn't deserve the title of hero" Stain said dragging his katana across the floor walking towards the hero and two heroes in training." He finished readying to impale Iida from the back

"WAIT" Izuku shouted

"I know why you're doing this, you want to get rid of fake heroes in the world but you're only making things worse" he started

"People can change and embrace the right path but if you kill them that can't happen" He continued

"If I said I wasn't moved I would be lying but the only way to rid society of fake heroes is to deal with the poisen directly at the source"

"My work is what will bring forth a dinner society, not your ideals" Bringing his blade down to Iida's back directly where his heart was

"YOU'RE A HYPOCRITE" Izuku shouted causing the balde to miss Iida's heart by just a few centimetres but it still nevertheless impaled him causing him to grunt in pain.

"YOU CLAIM YOU WANT TO MAKE A BETTER SOCIETY BUT YOU WON'T LET PEOPLE GROW AND CREATE THAT SOCIETY"

"You know you're really starting to piss me off kid" Stain said leaking an aura of bloodlust pulling out another one of his blades turning to the green haired young boy.

Izuku found that he could now twitch his body slightly and wondered if the same was true for the others. The hero killer threw the balde he had in his hand right next to Izuku's head grazing his cheek.

"That was a warning shot kid" He said turning around and pulling his katana out of Iida's back aiming for his neck and a moment before the blade was about to Peirce through the boys neck he felt a very powerful punch from the back which blew him away into a trashcan nearby with Midoriya standing where he once stood.

"How?" Iida questioned but his question was answered by hero killer saying "You're a type O"

"So I was right, your quirk's duration time is decided by the person it's inflicted one's blood type" Izuku explained

Stain only grunted pulling out more of his blades. Izuku charged One For All up to 22% as the two dashed at each other. Thanks to the quirk Stain had received earlier he managed to keep up with Izuku slashing his blades at super fast speeds while Izuku dodged throwing back punches of his own.

Izuku swiftly punched him in the stomach stunning him for a moment grabbed his wrist, twisted it, turned around while still grabbing onto his wrist, elbowed him on the jaw and flipped over his onto floor. The hero Killer backflipped away from Izuku and drew a single one of his blades that had a small drop of blood. Izuku wondered how he had managed to get a drop of his blood when he saw a small very unnoticeable cut between his index and middle fingers on the hand he had twisted the hero killer's hand with thinking 'Damnit' before a torrent of flames burned the hero killers hand causing him to drop the blade dodging a surge of ice.

"Midoriya I'll distract him, you try and take him out" Todoroki said to which Izuku nodded.

Todoroki sent another torrent of flames which the hero killer dodged once more by jumping up I to the air throwing a knife at Todoroki who made a block of ice to block it. Izuku took the chance and jumped from wall to wall towards stain while he was still mid-air axe kicking him to the ground. Stain once again activated quick step and shot around the alley like bullet.  Izuku quickly analysed the pattern the hero killer was traveling in before saying 'There' in his thoughts throwing a punch to his left which was met by the hero killer's face sending him flying backwards to met by a surge of ice from Todoroki which insnared him. Izuku rushed to the frozen hero killer and kicked through the ice breaking it hitting Stain's left abdomen and threw another 10 punches at his chest breaking some of the bones in his rib cage blowing him back.