Internships

Izuku had just gotten off a bus walking towards a familiar shaggy looking building for his internship with Gran Torino. He wondered what his other classmates would be doing at their internships.

With Iida

Iida was patrolling the streets of hosu city with the pro hero manual, who had decided he would internship with. He thought back to earlier that day when he went to visit his brother at the hospital. His brother, the pro hero Ingenium otherwise known as Tensei Iida, had told him he wanted him to inherit his hero name because it was geranteed that he'd never be able to be a pro hero ever again. He was then brought out of his thoughts but Manuel talking to him.

"You know I was surprised when you choose to intern with me, a low ranked pro hero when you had opportunities to work with better pros"

"Yes, I thought Hosu city was an ideal area to gain knowledge on how to take down villians."

"Don't lie to me" Manual said, now with a serious look on his face.

"Your after the hero killer stain, aren't you?"

Iida wondered how he had found out and frantically tried to come up with an excuse in his head.

"It's ok to want to revenge, but we as pro heroes must be better than that or we are exactly the same as villains"

Iida didn't know how to feel. On one hand his lust for revenge was great but he questioned himself. Was it greater than his drive to become a hero.

With Bakugo

After he had been discharged from the hospital a day after the hero internships were announced, Bakugo chose to go with the highest ranked pro hero that had decided to choose him which was Best Jeanist the 4th ranked pro hero.

Now we find him seating on a barber's chair with a reluctant look on his face as Best Jeanist was styling his hair.

"As pro heroes it's very important for us to look like pillars of hope when we make public appearances" Best Jeanist said as he finished styling Bakugo's hair.

Bakugo absolutely hated the new look and went on a rant about it as the other heroes who worked at Jeanist's agency congratulationed him on another job well done in styling Bakugo's hair. They all had similar haircuts to the one Bakugo now had.

"You're only congratulationing because he made me look like you, assholes" Bakugo shouted as his hair spiked up again

With Asui

Asui had decided to go on an internship with the sea rescue hero: Selkie who handled villain attacks and hero work regarding the sea. He was a tall muscular man who was a hybrid between a human and a spotted seal. They had just finished taking care of a villain who went by the alias, Innsmouth and his mercenaries who had stowed away on a cargo ship and stole it's cargo.

"You were great Asui" remarked one of the members of Silkie's mariner crew named Sirius.

"Thank you wibbit"

With Uraraka

Uraraka had received an internship from suprising Aizawa. Of course she chose to go with him to further hone her combat skills and practicality of being a hero. Currently we find them chasing after a villain who had just robbed a bank and went by the alias, lynx, who had a mutant type which gave him the appearance of a humanoid tiger. Uraraka managed to catch up to the villain by flying and kicked him off the road which he was running on, onto the sidewalk where Aizawa captured him with his capture scarf. The villain was physically strong enough to break out of it and tried to engage Aizawa in a a fight but Aizawa was quick to take him down using a mixture of martial arts and restraining the villain with his scarf.

The police later arrived and got the villain to imprison him.

Back with Izuku

He had just arrived in front of a stand alone shaggy looking building which was Gran Torino's home. He walked up to the door and knocked twice on it with no answer so he decided to just go in. He found Gran Torino seemingly in a pool of his own blood. He was about to rush to him and help him when he smelled the scent of ketchup.

"You can get up now" Izuku said realising that Gran Torino had probably slipped while holding food.

"Oh, it's you" Gran Torino said getting up

"So how much of One For All can you use right now?"

'Right to the point ay' Izuku thought

"Right now about 20%"

"Jeepers you've grown fast. I guess there's no point in me training you on how to use it efficiently so we might as well head down to Hosu and get you some experience taking down villains."

"Why don't we just fight villains here"

"This area doesn't really get much villainous activity and Hosu is the closest city with a high enough crime rate for us to encounter atleast 1 or 2 villains. Now go get changed into your hero costume."

Elsewhere

A tall man with a muscular build, flat face and peircing red eyes wearing red and black attair which resembled that of a ninja was seen standing Infront of of Tomura Shiragaki in a bar.

"I may not particularly like you but I like the work you do, Hero Killer" Shiragaki said with a mischievous grin on face which no one no one could see it since his face was covered by one of his hand

"So that's why I would like to prepose an offer to you..."

End

( Ok so I won't be able to update my books as often since we'll school and other real life stuff )