The Hero Killer( Part 2)

I'm sorry Tensei" was the thought that ran through Iida's mind as he closed his eyes accepting his face before he heard the sound of glaciers forming then being broken by an attack impacting on them.

Opening his eyes he saw two of his classmates, Izuku and Todoroki, standing in front of him with The Hero Killer nowhere in sight and the only word he could utter out was "why..."

"Because giving help that's not asked for is the duty of a true hero." Izuku said looking forwards at the darkness of the Alley.

He quickly observed his surroundings noticing a hero against a wall battered and bruiesed in a pool of his own blood.

"Todoroki, you grap that one and I'll get Iid..." Izuku was interrupted by by a kick to the back which made him fall coward.

He quickly jumped up and activated One For All glaring at the hero killer who was now Infront of him.

"Maybe not all the new generation of heroes are that bad" Stain said as he moved behind Todoroki who had just launched a fire blast at him.

He was about to stab Todoroki in the back when punched him but the punch to Izuku's surprise, the punch simply faded through the Stain before then being kicked away along with Todoroki by him

"I don't wanna kill you kid but..." Stain said walking towards Iida, readying to kill him

"If you force my hand, I won't hesitate to end your life" he continued

"Never. Didn't you hear me just now? I'll continue to help people even if it costs me my life" Izuku said charging up One For All to his maximum and rushing towards Stain.

Stain attempted to backslash at Izuku but he found his body emobil due to Todoroki's ice as Izuku landed a 25% smash on his face sending him flying back. Izuku didn't stop there as he jumped the air and landed on the hero killer's stomach making him spew blood from his mouth. He jumped of the hero killer who had somehow managed to get up in an instant. Both glared at each other before Stain said.

"You know, I'm really getting sick of you kid" Stain as he disappeared in a blur.

He was now jumping from wall to wall at incredible speed surrounding the four heroes. Izuku kept on looking around to find where Stain was. Izuku couldn't keep up with the speed as it looked as though multiple Stains were jumping around him. He started to feel dizzy and nauseous from the amount of times he had been turn his head every which way when suddenly, he felt immense pain from his right shoulder as a blood spewed from it.

"Ahhhh" he screamed out loud from the pain and agony as he fell forward wondering how The Hero Killer had  managed to move to quickly. He then felt his body go numb as he thought of the only possible explanation of the Hero Killer moving so fast since his quirk wasn't shown to boost physical capabilities

'All For One' He thought

'So that must mean he's possibly associated with the League of villains. If I make it out of this alive then I'll have to tell All Might

"I guess that extra quick did come in handy after all" Stain said confirming Izuku's suspiciousions.

Flashback

League of villains hideout

A tall man wearing a black suit and mask which covered his face appeared in the room.

"Hello Hero Killer Stain" the man said standing behind Stain who jumped back as soon as he heard his voice.

"I'm guessing you're the real boss around here" Stain said placing his right arm on the hilt of one of his swords.

"I don't mean any harm, I just simply wish to help you in your endeavour of killing heroes." The man said

"I already said I won't join your little team here"

"Sensei, it's no use, let's just kill him" Shiragaki said  getting up and addressing the man

"Now now Tomura, let's not get haisty. If you don't want to join the league of villains that's fine but let me atleast do this" The man said quickly grabbing the head of the hero killer.

A bright red light emitted from his hand as The Hero Killer screamed from pain. As soon as he let go of The Hero Killer's head, he found his arm sliced off with The Hero Killer holding his katana covered in blood. To Stain's suprise though, The man's arm regenerated.

"What have you done to me" Stain said as he bloodlust leaked from his body making Shiragaki slightly sweat.

"I've given you a quirk" The man said much to The Hero Killer's suprise.

"The quirk I've given you is called quick step. It multiplies it's users speen 100 times their normal speed" the man continued.

"But for now I think out little encounter has lasted long enough" The man said. Before the Hero killer could even notice, a black gooey like substance came out of his mouth as it started to envelope.

A moment later, he was standing on top a building in Hosu city.

'i guess I better get started then' He thought to himself

Flashback End

End