Arches and Explosions(Rematch)

The next morning

Izuku and Bakugo were staring in front of Aizawa, Principal Nezu and Midnight in their homeroom.

"You mind explaining what the hell you called us here for" Bakugo questioned

"Well, due to the results of the final battle in the sports festival you are required to have a rematch to determine the winner" Principal Nezu explained sipping on his tea

"Is this about I-Island" Izuku questioned

"Yes but how did you know?" Nezu asked

"All Might already offered me to go with him, apparently an old friend of his invited him there"

"Bullshit!" Bakugo said

"You and me, outside, right now" He continued

"You wanna get your ass kicked again" Izuku said smirking

"I KICKED YOU ASS" Bakugo retailited

"Phfft, says the one who was in hospital for three days"

"YOU WANNA GO NERD" Bakugo said growling with explosion crackling in his hand

"You mean kick your ass, gladly" Izuku said smirking, Lightning sparking around him and him and Bakugo were facing each other off each other

Before things could escalate with them destroying the classroom Aizawa used his binding scarf capturing both of them.

"Take it to the training grounds" Aizawa said activating his quirk which gave him a much more menacing look sending a chill down the two's spines

Training ground Delta

Izuku and Bakugo were standing on one of the later training grounds UA had which was shaped as a miniature stadium made to resemble that of the sports festival but on a smaller scale.

The two once again stared each other down from opposing ends of the stadium anxious to begin. In the stands was a deflated All Might, Aizawa and Nezu along with a few teachers waiting for the fight to begin as well.

'Lets see how much you've improved young Midoriya' All Might thought

"3,2,1 BEEEEEGIN!"

As soon as midnight said those words the two immediately powered up their quirks. Izuku activated One For All at 20% and green Lightning surged around him tearing into the floor. Bakugo's hands crackled with explosions a glared at Deku with a grin.

The two launched themselves towards each other with Izuku punching Bakugo in the face and Bakugo blasting him the face with and explosion. Bakugo using his explosions propelled himself into the air and attempted to land a spinning flying kick on Deku's neck but Izuku caught his leg and threw him into the air.

"Air force" Izuku said putting his hand a flicking position and firing multiple bullets of compressed air towards Bakugo. Bakugo blasted himself away from the bullets of air but Izuku kept bombarding him with Air force.

Bakugo decided to change his strategy and propelled himself with his explosions towards Izuku narrowly avoided each bullet creating a twister preparing to set of a howitzer impact.

"HOWITZER IMPACT" He shouted once he had gotten close enough and ignited the twister setting of a chain of explosions becoming one big explosion.

Izuku managed to jump away on time with arms in an X position to block the attack with mild burns and tears on his clothes. Out of the massive black fog created by the massive explosion, Bakugo shot an Ap shot towards him but he avoided it seeing it coming.

"Shoot style: Manchester smash air force" Izuku said jumping into the air and axe kicking it creating a massive razor of compressed with which dispersed the smoke Bakugo's explosion caused blowing him back and cutting through his clothes and grazing his skin.

Bakugo used his explosions to launch himself back onto the arena before he could be knocked out and there was Izuku waiting for him. Izuku swiftly swept his legs, punched him in the gut into the sky and repeatedly punched him around the arena like a pinball.

Bakugo then finally found an opening when Izuku was about to punch him into the ground he put his hand on Izuku's stomach, twisted it and launched him back into the air with serveral hundred explosions.

Izuku while still in mid air shouted "MAYBE I SHOULD STOP HOLDING BACK" falling towards the ground Bakugo looked up at him and grinned.

Izuku took in a breath and the green Lightning around him arched even more intensely.

'One For All, 30%' He said in his head

"I can't stay like this for long so..." Izuku started

"Let's make it count' he said flexing his hands

"BRING IT DEKU" Bakugo shouted

Izuku and Bakugo started by walking towards each other then jogging then dashing towards each. Izuku threw a punch, Bakugo blocked it and countered by blasting an explosion on Deku's face but Izuku then countered again by headbutting Bakugo doing a backflip while kicked his chin sending him flying into the air.

Bakugo while still mid air fired an Ap shot machine gun causing multiple sequences of explosions all around Izuku causing him to do a series of flips to avoid the multiple explosion then jumped into air and axe kicked Bakugoyo the ground.

"MACHINE GUN CLUSTER" Bakugo shouted his brains popping out of his hands as small multiple contained explosions around Izuku

"This is a little special trick I've been working on just to use on DEKU!"

"These miniature explosions function like mines that I can control at will" Bakugo said as one of his eyes got blood shot

'Tho it drains the shit out of me' He added in afterthought

Bakugo flexed both of his hands forward and the explosions enclosed DEKU before one touched him setting of the rest chaining all the explosions together creating a massive explosion.

After the sequence of explosions concluded Izuku was standing there his arms in a X shaped position his body covered from head to toe multiple burns and tears.
He lowered his hands and grunted in pain.

'One For All 40%' Izuku charged up OFA in his right hand and fired the punch causing a sonic boom blasting him out of arena destroying the arena with the blast of air knocking Bakugo out.

"And the winner is, IZUKU MIDORIYA" Midnight announced outloud forgetting there was barely any audience

Izuku lifted his arm and fell forward unconscience due to over using One For All and straining his body along with fracturing the bones his right arm

Like last time again a few hours had passed and Izuku woke up while Bakugo was still hospitalised.

When Izuku woke up he was greeted by principal Nezu and Aizawa.

"Ok Midoriya, here's you pass to visit I-Island for the weekend"

"No thank you besides, I already told you I'm going with All Might" Izuku said while sitting up from his hospital bed which was a sight he was used to by now

"You can give it to Kacchan that way we both get to go" Izuku said making Nezu and Aizawa sweat drop

"Well I'm glad to see you getting along..." Nezu started

"...somewhat" He finished

End