Glum Routine

Next day morning, Rocky went to Regina's room to check up on her only to see her refusing her breakfast. Rocky : What chinna? You do not like what was prepared? (Turning to maids) eh.. who is preparing this bakwas breakfast. Ask your malkin what she wants before preparing something, okay? (The maids nodded their heads frantically). See, simple. Why are you taking this much tension for such a silly thing. Now tell them what you want to eat, they'll cook it only.

He's expecting her to pounce on him, screaming, shouting, calling names, anything but to his utter surprise and disappointment, she did not even acknowledged him. This irked him a bit. He can take everything but not her silence and ignorance. Gritting his teeth, he informed her.

Rocky : Do you know, until & unless you eat, none of the maids working in the palace are allowed to have their food? So, if you want them to starve, go ahead and keep doing your bhook hartal (hunger strike).

Rocky knew he pushed the right button, from what he came to know her, she cannot see people suffer and to suffer, because of her, she'll never allow that. He can see her jaw clenching, closed fists, eyes welled with tears, but refusing to escape her eyes due to sheer will. She picked the spoon with jerky movements and ate the food stoically. It hurt him to see her like this, but he can't help the situation, at least for now. He gestured the maids to take care and left from there swiftly. He ordered the shipment of basic needs for the people and appointed 60% of the workers to build houses.

Days went on like this, Rocky did not put Regina on house arrest or anything, she's free to go around KGF as she much as she wish, but kept her away from her guards. He did not allow her guards to come near her. He always has people surrounding her to keep an eye. Regina on her part is giving cold shoulder to Rocky, she does not even acknowledge his existence which frustrates him to no end and drive him crazy.