Meeting Inayat Khaleel

Regina had thought that Rocky was an impulsive fool. But now sitting before Inayat Khaleel and his men in his house, she had to admit that she was wrong. He seems to be a lot more smarter  and cunning that he looks. She's not saying that he is a genius all of a sudden because he do stupid things most of the times, like for now where he had the both of them surrounded by Inayat Khaleel's men on all sides with him before them along with his right hand man. But she had to admit he knew where to find the solution. According to the situation, he came to the correct place and the effective player. Now it's all about how to resolve this. It's interesting to see how he deals with this situation.

As usual she's assessing the situation in case they need a quick escape. There are around 50 men with wow... Are they...? Damn....those look slick. She need to procure them for her guards once she reach back home. Shaking her head, Focus on the task Regina, you can think of them later. Coming back to the situation, 50 armed men, Inayat Khaleel not to forget his right hand.She can see him looking quite tensed, as if anticipating an attack and ready to pounce into the fray anytime now. She had heard of him quite a bit. He is the major pillar on which Inayat Khaleel's empire stood. He makes the major deals for Khaleel. She kept a close eye on him. All in all, situation looks pretty pathetic for them both, it seems she needs to intervene. She swept another look at her surroundings. Her gaze stopped on one of the men for a brief moment and then resumed scanning her surroundings. She decided to wait for Rocky to deal with the situation and will only interfere if required. 

Her eyes widened at the deal Rocky is trying to make with Khaleel. Offering to buy the gold from him directly in Africa itself. Is he really trying to do what she thinks he's doing? She started cursing him under her breath. That's it. She's done with him. He have no idea what are all the problems she's facing because of him. How many stunts she and her team had to pull to clean up his messes. Here she's trying everything to make sure to keep the noses of the legal authorities out of KGF's business, but here he is making deals like these? But she cannot help herself from being awed at the genius of his plan. It has yet to be accepted by Khaleel, but she's got to give him points for thinking of it in the first place. She looked up to see him playing with the sexiest piece of machine she's ever laid her eyes up on. It had been distracting her from the moment she entered the room. She heard him asking for the name of the guns and got to know it is called 'Kalash Nikov'. Great name for such a gorgeous creation. As determined earlier, She need to get her hands on some of these. She's sure her guards will appreciate them as well. 

She's interrupted from her thoughts by Rocky asking her to come to him. Normally she'd have scoffed at his audacity and would have ignored him on principle, but in the situation they are in right now, she knew they have to present a united front. Making a note to make him pay later for his stunt, she went to him only to be surprised when he pulled her in front of him so that her back plasters to his chest without an inch of gap between them. Her heart starts beating frantically and she can feel his heart beat at her back. He encircled her in his arms and brought the Kalsh Nikov to the front and asked her to take a look. She heard Khaleel receiving a call in the background but she did not pay much attention to that. She could not control her excitement, forgetting his presence, she started caressing the sleek finish of the gun only to get startled when he felt him placing his head on her shoulder where she can feel his breath on her ears when he started speaking softly inquiring if she liked the gun. He enveloped her small hands in his rough ones and moved them in such a way that one of her fingers is on the trigger with his finger on top of it and the barrel of the gun is aimed right at Inayat Khaleel's heart.

Rocky cannot help but feel giddy inside at the position he's in right now. He has his queen in his arms, Inayat Khaleel at his gun point and all his men looking scared to even move a muscle. He felt top of the world at the moment. Every thing is going according to the plan. He had to thank chacha once he went back home.

Flashback :

Rocky : Can you do me one last favour?

Chacha : Tell me. What do you want?

Rocky : I want the same that I wanted 20 years ago!.. THE WORLD. When I decided to take over Bombay, then only I have dug their graves and built the tombs. I have etched their names on the tombs, just mark the dates, Chacha. The time has come.

Flashback ends.

Everything is just in place. He quickly called Regina to him. He just needs to ensure her safety. He pulled her into his arms and encircled her with his body so that if someone fires, she'll be safe. He knew she's not going to stay in place so to distract her he brought Kalash Nikov to her. He noticed her eyeing the weapon with interest from the time they entered here. He could not help but admire her more and get more attracted to her with how she's looking at the gun. He can see the look of shock on Khaleel's face up on hearing the news from the call. He smirks to himself and quickly moved the gun in Regina's hands to point at him. He knew he got every one where he wanted them to be and now khaleel has no option but to accept his offer. Waiting for a while, smirking he took the gun off Regina's hands and took it into his right hand to place on his shoulder. His left hand slowly moved down to rest on her hip to keep her in place. He can feel the slight shiver that ran through her at his touch and could not stop the smug smile that is forming on his face.

Rocky : I don't need anyone's friendship. No one can endure my enmity. Let's do business. Offer closes soon!

Present :

After Rocky wrapped up everything with Inayat Khaleel, Regina nodded to someone and followed Rocky to the chopper that was waiting for them outside. She's still amazed at how Rocky handled the situation and what he achieved today. Khaleel or his men might not have realized the significance of the deal they just signed, but they are going to regret it very soon when they realized the impact of what they just did. She cannot help but shake her head at their stupidity. The major source of the gold in India till now is KGF and due to the power Suryavardhan held, Khaleel was not able to ship as much gold as he wanted to India even though he has been trying to do so from a long time. Now buying directly from Khaleel ensures Rocky to be the only supplier of gold in India which gives him the ultimate power to determine at which rate he's going to sell it. He's going to solely determine when, how and at which price the gold is going to be sold or bought in the market, there by ruling the stock market itself. She has to give him credit for his sheer audacity to think and execute it with such perfection.

Rocky feeling her gaze turned to her asking whether she enjoyed the show inside and did she liked being in his arms.

Rocky : Come on, chinna. Don't feel shy. Accept it you enjoyed being held by me. I can feel your heart beat in there. Also I have seen how you are looking at me the entire time we are in there. Now admit it, You are impressed.

And just like that he's back to his normal stupid arrogant self. She quickly escaped when he tried to hug her and ran to the chopper with him following her shouting ridiculous nick names. She hid her head with her purse in embarrassment, but still could hear her guards snickering lightly at the situation. She gave them a heated glare which made them choke and cough to hide their amusement and went to sit in the chopper with a stoic face to save as much of her dignity as she can. Damn Rocky and his antics !!