Sultan Pt2

Rocky caught himself smiling looking at Regina trying to intimidate the poor guy. He can sympathize with him as he himself is scared of her glare, but for an entirely different reason. She looks too cute while glaring that it's very hard to control himself not to kiss her senselessly. Watching each and everyone expressing their gratitude for her, he cannot help himself but be proud of her. He can see she is getting overwhelmed with the situation but she deserves every last praise that is getting heaped on her.

Flashback :

In the morning :

Rocky has asked a few of the Rguards to stay some distance away from the bridge to wait for them to return and moved ahead with Chacha & Vittal following one of Regina's guards. They entered what seems to be a tunnel with steps to go down. While walking down the steps Rocky took a look at the walls of the tunnel noticing some unlit lanterns along with what seems to be small buttons emitting red light. He logged everything to the back of his mind and went ahead only to see another bridge at the end of the tunnel. When he stepped out on to the bridge and looked around, he can understand why Regina mentioned it as a secret passage. Thick trees and ivy surrounded the walls and the sides of the bridge on either side that it is impossible for anyone at the outpost to get a view of this bridge , but at the same time one standing on this bridge can have a clear view of the outpost1 through the gaps in the ivy. At the other side, they entered another tunnel similar to the previous one and reached the top and moved to the camp area where everything is being packed up. He starts looking around.

Sattar informed Rocky : Regina mam called yesterday night and asked us to be ready to move back.

Rocky just nodded and informed them to lead the people to the other side. He can see Vishnu already leaving with the injured via choppers and followed behind taking one last look at the empty camp site.

Chacha : Genius. Isn't it?

Rocky absent mindedly nodded thinking : Genius, indeed. But the question is who? Nature or his wife ? His mind went back to the tunnels and what he saw there. Time to get educated Rocky!!

Flashback ends..

Rocky came out of his thoughts by feeling someone taking his hand and looked up to see Fathima joining his hand with... Regina? When did she come here? And by the looks of it, she also seems to be surprised by what's happening and quickly tried to take back her hand but he did not allow her to do so and continue holding it tightly. Up on unable to free her hand from him, she turned to glare at him only to find him looking at her with a dazed look. Both of them came out of their world when Fathima started addressing them.

Fathima : By the law of the cosmos, the decree of the lord and the prayers of a mother, every line on your palms are in agreement that the unstoppable juggernaut is your Empire. And you, this land's emperor and it's people's empress, your names will not only be penned down in the history but also will be written in gold in the hearts of the people.

Shouts of agreement reverberated from all sides hailing both of them that even the dust of KGF itself seemed to be stamped with the names that were being hailed. "Sultan & Empress".