Chapter 4

Just a quick update, hope you like it :)
I'll upload the next one soon I promise!

***

I woke up the following morning at 9am and went downstairs to get some breakfast. Mum and dad liked having lie-ins on a Sunday so I was as quiet as possible. I made some cereal and took it through to the living room.

I opened my laptop and started watching Doctor Who. I missed it last night when I was at Tommy's because he didn't watch it.

His parents, Carol and Brendon weren't so bad, they left us to our own thing and they weren't as strict as my parents.

By the time I finished the episode Caleb had gone into the kitchen to find food.

I nodded at him and he sat on the sofa next to me with a bar of chocolate.

"Mum will be mad." I said, indicating to the chocolate. He shrugged his shoulders.

I went up to my room to put my laptop away and set out my clothes for the evening.

When I heard mum and dad get up I decided I would go and have a bath.

At around lunchtime, I did my makeup and changed into jeans and a top. I decided to do my English essay until I went to 'Tara's house for a sleepover.'

Well, that's what my parents thought I was doing. My friend Tara was going to be there, but I wasn't going to her house, I would probably meet Tommy, go to Michael's, get changed there and stay overnight.

When it was almost time to go, I got my bag and packed my dress and heels. I sighed and picked up the scratchy tights too. It was worth it to wear them if it made Tommy happy.

At 6pm the doorbell rang and I was confused. I answered it to find Tommy there.

"Oh, I didn't know you were coming for me." I said. "My parents think I'm staying at Tara's, I'll meet you round the corner in ten minutes."

He nodded and left. I grabbed my bag and said bye to my parents.

"Who was at the door?" said dad.

"Oh, just some charity guy." I lied. I then left and met Tommy.

"Right then, shall I take you to the ball Cinderella?" Tommy laughed at his childish joke.

"Yes Prince Charming, you'd better give me the time of my life." I smirked.