Chapter 5

Bit of a stupid chapter, but it was fun to write haha.
Hope you like it, new part coming soon :)

***

Tommy and I walked hand in hand to Michaels house, we were 45 minutes early so no one was there, it was just me, Tommy and Michael.

I went up to Michael's bathroom to get ready while Tommy helped get everything set up. I was ready by the time everyone started arriving.

I went up to Tommy and he said "Oh, wow you look beautiful Poppy. Oh sorry, Cinderella." He said, and he bowed. I giggled and kissed him.

We went and got drinks and found a comfy sofa that wasn't taken.

About two hours and five drinks later, the alcohol was starting to kick in. Tommy wasn't as drunk as me but he was swaying slightly. All I could see was a blur. But I concentrated my eyes and they focused on Tommy.

I leaned in and kissed him, passionately just like the other couples around us. I was full of belonging, and so full of love.

"You know what would be a good idea?" I slurred.

"What?" He smirked at me.

"No!" I said, catching on to what he was saying. "I was wanting to go for a walk." I giggled.

He nodded and we walked to the country park that was about 10 minutes down the road. I was struggling to walk in my heels so I took them off and carried them. Tommy laughed seeing my frustration and picked me up and carried me the rest of the way until he found a bench near the river.

I left my heels on the bench and I walked to the edge of the river. "Come on!" I said and started to walk in.

"Are you kidding?!" He said and I splashed him.

"Right that's it!" He said playfully and followed me in until we were in up to our waists.

We stood in the middle of the river and kissed in the moonlight until I started shivering.

"Come on, we're going back." He said.

"Good more drink." I said and he laughed.

He carried me and my shoes back to Michael's house.

We went to his spare room and cuddled under the covers until we fell asleep, soaking wet and smelling slightly of fish...