Chapter 7

Hope you're enjoying this so far, here's the next part, please let me know what you think ☺️💕

***

At lunchtime, Tommy and I went to the shops down the road. We got some chips to share and some other random things to snack on like crisps and sweets.

We went back to Tommy's and sat in the living room to watch TV. I soon started drifting off to sleep.

"Tired?" Tommy asked.

"I'm resting my eyes." I mumbled.

He laughed. "Okay then." He said and got me a blanket.

I lay across the sofa with my head in his lap and the blanket over me. Tommy stroked my hair until I fell asleep.

I woke up several hours later. I looked at the clock and it was almost 4pm. Mum would be wondering where I was.

I sighed and got up to find my phone.

"Why didn't you wake me?" I snapped at Tommy. Mum would kill me and its all his fault.

"Because you're beautiful when you're asleep." He smiled. He could turn my mood around in a second. I giggled and kissed him before grabbing my phone while packing my bag.

I had three texts and a missed call from mum.

"Shit." I said and called her back. I motioned for Tommy to be quiet and he turned the TV off.

"Hi mum, sorry I didn't call you..." I said. I didn't say much else throughout the conversation, mum was too busy shouting at me about how worried she was and how I should have called.

"I'm sorry mum, Tara and I fell asleep late and I've only just got out of the shower." I said.

"Well, I'm coming to pick you up now." She said and hung up.

"I've got to got Tommy, mums picking me up. I love you." I said and kissed him.

"I love you too." He said and I ran all the way to Tara's house. I waited at the bottom of the drive for mum to pick me up.

Mum came within five minutes and we drove home in silence. It's not the first time this has happened, but mum seemed really mad and I didn't want to make it worse for myself.

When I got in I told mum and dad that I had homework to do and I lay on my bed and scrolled through Tumblr until dinner.