||Chapter Fifteen||

"We haven't talked in around a week and the first thing you tell me is that you found a mystery guy's diary and the diary showed you the past when Hagrid opened the chamber... I'm sorry but nothing from your eventful week makes sense". I whispered while walking with the trio.

"Never mind that, it can't be Hagrid, it just can't be". Hermione whispered to Harry.

"We don't even know this Riddle. He sounds like a dirty, rotten snitch to me". Ron whispered.

"The monster had killed someone, Ron. What would any of us do"? Harry whispered.

"Look. Hagrid's our friend. Why don't we just go ask him"? I whispered.

"That'd be a cheerful visit. Hello, Hagrid. Tell us, have you been setting anything mad and hairy loose in the castle lately"? Ron spoke mocking my voice.

"Mad an' hairy? Wouldn' be talkin' 'bou me, now would yeh? I heard Hagrid speak in his thick accent behind us making us turn slowly. We all see Hagrid smiling.

"No"! We all spoke in unison. Hagrid looks at us curiously. I look behind Hagrid to see Neville running over towards us.

"Harry, I don't know who did it, but... you'd better come"! Neville spoke out. We all followed him towards the Gryffindor common room door. I stepped back and sat by a pillar seeing them quickly walk in while I waited. Minutes later Harry, Hermione, and Ron walk out shocked.

"What is it"? I asked while quickly getting up from the ground.

"Harry's space was a disaster everything was looked through, thrown"... Ron whispered still looking shocked.

"It had to be a Gryffindor. Nobody else knows our password. Unless"... Hermione paused.

"You don't think it's me do you"? I asked.

"No! I mean what if it wasn't a student". Hermione whispered.

"Well, whoever it was, they were looking for something". Ron whispered.

"And they found it... Tom Riddle's diary... I couldn't find it". Harry whispered leading us to look over at him shocked.

"Look I think we all need rest, especially Harry for tomorrow... We all meet here before the Quidditch game"? I asked. They all nod.

"Well, good night guys". I whispered while gently hugging each of them.

||Next Day||
I walked down the hallways seeing the Hufflepuff Quidditch team walking down the hall.

"Good luck guys"! I spoke happily seeing their frightened faces they placed a smile on their faces.

"Why are you all scared"? I asked.

"Harry". The Hufflepuff Keeper whispered to me while walking by me. I stood there surprised then quickly ran to the Gryffindor common room entrance tapping my foot anxiously waiting. Gryffindor began to walk out of the common room.

"Harry"! I spoke out while walking into the crowd and dragged Harry and Ron out of the crowd.

"Where is Hermione"? I asked.

"She probably left for the Quidditch game already". Harry whispered.

"Hey, Ginny! Going to the match"? Ron asked making me look over to see Ginny. She looks up startled then quickly shakes her head and walks off.

"I tell you, she gets weirder and weirder by the day". Ron whispered to us while walking out towards the field.

"She's probably scared about the petrified students, not wanting one of her friends to be next". I whispered. We look up to see the stadium filled with a crowd.