||Chapter Sixty-Six||

Draco grabbed my hand while the four of us walked towards the room of requirement door, slowly pushing it open... We all began to walk around slowly.. I looked closely at the many objects...

"Well well". Draco whispered making me turn to see Goyle, Blaise, and Draco pointing their wands towards Harry... My eyes met his having both of us play the same expressions on our faces I looked down at his hands to see him holding the diadem having me faintly smile.

"What brings you here"? Draco asked.

"I could ask you the same question"... Harry whispered while stepping closer to us.

"You have something of mine. I'd like it back"! Draco spoke out.

"Just give the wand Harry"... I spoke softly.

"Why didn't you tell her... Bellatrix. You knew it was me. But you didn't say anything". Harry spoke softly... Draco turned to look at me while still pointing the wand towards Harry... Draco slowly turns to look over at Harry.

"Give me my wand"! Draco spoke out.

"No, I don't think so.. Besides, its allegiance is to me now... If you want it, you'll have to win it back... Perhaps even kill me"! Harry spoke softly. I stood beside Draco watching him stand there... Stuck in the same position he was up in the astronomy tower...

"Epelliarmus"! I heard Hermione yell. Making me look over to see Hermione and Ron walking up behind Harry.

"Avada Kedavra"! Goyle yelled pointing his wand towards Harry and hitting the Diadem, sending it flying in the air.

"Goyle"! I yelled while holding my wand tightly. Ron began to run after Draco, Blaise, and Goyle making me run with them. We all stopped running to see Ron quickly turn a sharp corner to find us... I turned to see Goyle trying to cast a spell but only fire began to appear... Draco quickly grabbed my hand pulling me back from Goyle... The fire expanded shifting into what appeared to be a dragon... Screams came from Ron while running away from the fire.. I quickly walked over to Goyle and snatched his wand and threw it to the ground slamming my boot on it... I felt a hand grab onto my arm making me turn to see Draco and the fire expand from all around us...

"Climb now"! I yelled while running to a stack of objects and began to climb up them... I breathed heavily trying to climb higher and higher... But I couldn't... I held onto a chair while Draco climbed up beside me...

"We're going to be okay". Draco whispered quickly while we both looked down to see Blaise and Goyle climbing up. I used my one hand to hold onto the pile and leaned my body forward holding out my arm for Blaise pulling him up to us... I quickly turned to hold out my arm for Goyle. He slowly climbed and grabbed onto a chest having it fall.. I quickly grabbed onto his hand having it slowly slip...

"Just hold on"! I spoke out while a tear streamed down my cheek.

"My wand Draco grab my wand"! I spoke out. He quickly slipped his hand into my pocket and pulled out my wand... But I could feel Goyle's fingers slip through.. Watching him fall into the fire... Tears began to stream down my face... I quickly grabbed onto the pile having the three of us hold on closely.

"You were always a good friend Blaise". I whispered quickly while tears streamed down my face. He placed his hand on my back trying to comfort me. I quickly turned to look at Draco...

"Grab my hand"! I heard Hermione yell making me look up to see Her, Ron, and Harry flying over us. I quickly grabbed onto her hand and pulled myself up on the broom... I watched Draco grab onto Harry's broom pulling himself up on it and Blaise pulling himself on Ron's... Hermione flew past falling objects towards the door... I quickly turned around to see Harry and Ron flying quickly behind us... The broom began to tilt forward making me quickly turn to watch the broom fall having us fall towards the ground outside of the Room of Requirement.