Chapter 10

Hi Guys...

First of all I apologize that I haven't uploaded in god knows how long but I do have my reasons. I just want to warn you that I might not upload again for a few weeks due to reasons but I will try. 

Another thing to point out is that I've briefly edited this so some parts may sound repetitive or don't make sense. 

Anyway here's the chapter and I hope you enjoy it :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jake’s POV

“What was Hayden like after meeting Travis?” Scott asked as we walked towards the staff room.

“She wasn’t herself... if anything she’s more worried about me” I said as I held the door open for him.

“She’s worries too much”

“Tell me about it.” I opened the staff room door and Scott placed all of his photocopying on the table at the side of the coffee machine. I grabbed two cups from the side and poured some of the coffee into the cups. “Charlotte’s started today right?” I asked as I took a sip from my cup.

“She was supposed to be starting next Monday but I talked to Mr Green and managed to convince him to let her start today” I nodded and suddenly heard the door open behind me. I turned slightly to the side to see Melissa walk through the door.

“Morning” She said smiling whilst walking towards us. I turned around and walked straight out of the staff room with Scott following me.

“I can’t believe her” I whispered.

“Has she spoken to you since last week?” Scott asked as we walked towards my room.

“On Monday before I left the school” I shook my head.

“She’s up to something”

“I know what she’s up to... she’s trying everything to break me and Hayden up”

“That’s impossible” He whispered which made me nod.

“Anyway I’ll see you later” I said as I stood outside of my room.

“See you later” Scott said before walking down the hallway. I unlocked my door and started to walk towards my desk. I turned my computer on and took my jacket off. After placing it around the back of my chair I sat down and took a sip of my coffee. I hated Wednesdays just on the principle of that I have the classes that I don’t like teaching as they are so hard work. Also, I don’t teach Hayden’s maths class today and we don’t have our free together. The only time I get to see her is at lunch.

I lifted my head out of my hands when I heard my upper six block 5 class come in. I sat up and loaded the register for that class and threw my empty coffee cup in the bin.

“Right class settle down” I said looking at them.

“Ok Sir” the girl sat in front of me said whilst biting her lip. I shook my head before turning to look at the computer screen. I couldn’t believe that after a month of being their teacher the girls still thought it was necessary for them to flirt. I mean really the class knew I was taken from the first day I worked here as the class was so eager to ask me questions about myself. Even though I completely went against it they had refused to quieten down until I answered them. “Can you get topic 4 out whilst I take the register” I said before turning around on my chair and starting to shout the class’s names out.

I slouched down in my chair after my fourth class of the day. My hands suddenly came up to cover my face. I heard footsteps come into the room and then close the door behind them followed by the lock.