Request N 5. I'll help you to forget about it. (QuackiHalo)

Request for pink1am

BBH Pov

Skeppy and i have a fight again, and now i'm going to the casino i already know, where i drink in a bar out of grief.

At 'LN casino'

I once again ordered a bottle of sweet wine. I curse my life drinking a glass.

Quackity Pov

"Quackity from Las Nevadas. Rich people played here three times today. And they didn't win right away." - Slime said as he followed me.
"That's nice, Charlie. I wonder how much money they bet for winning?" - i spoke without looking.
I pass tables where people drink alcohol. Suddenly i noticed a familiar figure.
"Well well. A familiar face has appeared in my casino." - i grinned, putting my hand on my chin.
"What are talk... Hey. Isn't that BadBoyHalo from the Badlands?" - Slime said.
"He is." - i said.
I walked up to Bad, who looked like he had already drunk half a bottle of wine.
"Well well well. A certain muffin has visited my casino again." - i grinned.
Bad looked at me. His face is already rubby red.
"BadBoyHalo from Badlands is okay?" - Slime asked.
"Yeah. He's just drunk. And i've long had a reason why. Another fight with Skeppy. Am i right?" - i said.
Bad just swayed slowly, letting out a low moan.
"Oh. Are they a couple to drink after every fight?" - Slime asked.
"I don't know, but i have long wanted to crack the diamond head of this blue fucker." - i said.
"L-l-language." - Bad muttered, staggering.
"Enough. I'll take you to my office." - i said, picking up Bad from the table.
"I pay for Mr. Halo's order. You will then give the card to my colleague Charlie." - i added, holding out my card to the waiter who came up to me.
"Yes, sir." - said the waiter, taking the card.
"W-where are w-we going?" - Bad muttered.
"To my office." - i said.
In the meantime, we arrived at the door of my office.
"We'll be alone, Charlie. I'll lock the door. I'll find you later." - i said, opening the office door.
"Ok. Got ya." - Slime said as he quickly walked away.
Me and Bad entered my office.
"W-what are w-we heere?" - Bad muttered.
"Do not worry about it." - i said.
I laid Bad on the of air, clutching his body with his hands. His face is still red.
"Bad, are you not feeling well? Call an ambulance?" - i asked.
"I-it's...so...hot. Hah. Hah. So hot." - Bad muttered, writhing.
His hands slide over his body and stop at the collar of his shirt. Suddenly, he abruptly unfastened it, exposing his chest and half of his belly. My face was on fire.
"Q-Quackity. I-is it r-really hot in h-here? Or it j-just me? P-please t-tell me. H-help me." - muttered Bad, looking at me sideways with half open eyes.
He didn't try to cover his exposed body parts. He is trembling and breathing heavily. Something began to take over me. I don't control myself. I jumped over Bad. I dug my face into his neck. I bit and sucked his skin.
Bad: "Aah. Oh."
I looked up from the neck, seeing a red spot. I also squeezed his massive chest. Bad grips my shoulders with his fingers and groans.

3rd face Pov

Second hickey on the other side of Bad's neck. Quackity pressed his lips to the middle of the brunette's neck. Pleasure made Bad tilt his head back, giving him more space. A third hickey has been formed.
"Do you like it?" - said Quackity, squeezing Bad's chest, with his hands and running his tongue over Bad's neck.
Bad: "Aah."
Quackity moved onto Bad's chest, moving his lips and tongue.
"Ah. Hehehe. It's tickles." - Bad giggled, twitching.
"You are so sensitive." - Quackity grinned, teasing Bad's nipples his thumbs.
Bad: "Aah. Mmngh."
Bad feels a warm little touch on his chest. Quackity sucks on the skin of his chest. Bad groans, feeling goosebumps all over his body. He twitches a little. A few minutes later, his entire chest is covered with 9 hickeys. Bad catches his breath when suddenly he feels a hot touch on his right nipple. He arched his back sharply and threw back his head, moaning louder. Quackity sucked hardly on his nipple, hugging him behind his back. Bad dug his fingers into brunette's black hair.
"Ah. Q-Quackity. Mngh. Not so hard. Ah." - moaned Bad, shaking.
He feels the touch of a hot tongue teasing his nipple. Quackity pulled away. Bad's nipple reddened, swollen, and there are teeth marks around it. Quackity smirked and did the to Bad's left nipple. Bad arched his back again, throwing his head back. And he groans with his eyes closed. Soon his left nipple was in the same condition. Suddenly, Bad passed out from the alcohol.
Meanwhile, Quackity decided to annoy Skeppy. After all, he wanted to get Bad for himself, since he loved him more than Skeppy. Quackity took Bad's phone, took a photo, and sent it to Skeppy after writing a message while he held the sleeping Bad close to him with his free hand. He kissed the short brunette on the lips.

Skeppy's phone received a message Bad's phone number.

When Skeppy read the message, and everything boiled in him like lava

When Skeppy read the message, and everything boiled in him like lava. He screamed throughout the house.
Skeppy: "QUACKITY!!! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!!!"