Req. N49. Final dessesion. (FoolHalo) (QSMP)

Request for SilvieFan

BBH Pov

A month ago i started dating Foolish. I babysat his daughter Leonarda several times, and brought her to my house for sleepovers with Dapper. Leo once said that she loves spend time with me. She even stood by my side against her own father when Foolish did something bad and didn't apologize for it. But one day Foolish admitted to me that he like me. At first i hesitated and began to remind about Vegetta. But Foolish said that that Vegetta had not been with him and Leo for several weeks recently, and Foolish had already lost hope that he would return. Plus Foolish, although he says that sometimes he hates me, and with me Leo looks much happier, and after our friendly hangouts, he admitted that he slowly began to show some feelings for me. At first i didn't perceive his feelings, because i knew that Foolish likes to joke and he often laughs when someone speaks serioulsy. But one day i ran into him. He was in tears. This is the first time in all our meetings and relationships that i have seen him like this. Even Leo didn't understand. This scared and worried me a little. I put my hands down and asked: "Oh my goodness, Foolish. Why are you crying?"
Foolish said it was all because of me. That i said i'd think about it when he talked about more than friendship. And then i acted like i took it as a joke or or forgot about it. And even Leo confirmed this. Now i realized that Foolish was not joking about that proposal. He was absolutely serious! My tears also began to flow. I pressed myself tightly to him, apologized and admitted that i really thought that he was just joking, as he had done throughout the years of our friendship. Over time, everything became okay. But recently one thing happened. Skeppy started calling me often. This has never happened before. Even i don't call him that much. But the most incomprehensible thing is that Skeppy began to speak somehow strangely. I talked to Foolish while i was in touch with Skeppy. But after that, Skeppy began to mutter something that i didn't understand. And Skeppy then hung up. I didn't understand what was happening? Or did i say something that offended him? I don't understand! Although the children were somehow distracting, it was still not calm. And once again.
As usual, Foolish and i are sitting on the grass while Leo and Dapper are playing with each other next to us. I expected that i would relax today, but no. My phone rang again. I look at the screen. "Argh. Speaking of the devil."
"What? Is it him again?" - asked Foolish.
"Right."
I picked up the phone. "Hey, Skeppy."
"Hey Bad. Let me guess. Are you with Foolish again?" Skeppy's voice sounds emotionless again.
"Well yeah. Me, Foolish, and Leo and Dapper." - i said.
"As always. Nothing new." Skeppy said coldly.
"Huh? What's going on, Skeppy? Why do you sound so strange? Can you finally explain what's going on?" - i said indignantly.
"Tsk. Why do you care? Since you're hanging out with "this guy". Why do you care now?" - Skeppy yells indignantly.
"Hey hey hey. Stop yelling. Children hear you!" - i yelled back.
"Argh, whatever now. Judging by your voice you are still having a good time. And i seem to deserve you as always. Well, looks like i'm better..."
"Stop! Shut up, Skeppy! What's the matter? If you're calling to talk in a friendly way, then go ahead!" - i yelled.
I just noticed that Leo and Dapper were looking at me intently.
"Talk in a friendly way? How can i talk if when you say you're hanging out with "that guy"..."
"Not "that guy"! This is Foolish!" - i stopped Skeppy.
"Whatever! Your hangouts make me lose my mood! At least once i can talk to you alone!" - Skeppy said loudly.
"Why alone? What prevents you from talking to me in the company to Foolish and the children?" I was outraged and angry at Skeppy's behaviour.
"Foolish Foolish Foolish. You keep saying his name! Or maybe you've become so concerned about this selfish shark head? I can literally cooing to Foolish when you were on a call with me." - Skeppy said impudently. "If you care so much about this ugly shark, maybe you'll marry him?!" - he added.
It got on my nerves. I couldn't hold myself, so i spoke out to Skeppy.
"You know what, Skeppy, you're right! I was actually planning about this before your call! I already enjoyed our get-together with Foolish so much that i'm thinking about our wedding and that's all! I already really see Leo as my daughter and Dapper's sister! And i only dream that she would call me dad! So... If you have a problem with it, don't bother others with it! Take care of it yourself! Understood?" - i said loudly.
While i catch my breath, there is absolute silence in the call. After few seconds i asked: "Hello? Skeppy?"
The sound of the call hanging up answered me. I sighed in disappointment, covering my face with my hands. Why is Skeppy acting like this? Is he jealous of me again for no reason? I think i should stop talking to him for a while. I feel small paws touch my hands. I open my face and see that Dapper and Leo are very close in front of me, looking into my eyes.
"Bad? Is everything you said true?"
I heard Foolish said.
"*sigh* Foolish.. I... I don't know how to say it now. I just... I said it out of emotion. So... If you don't agree with that, well... I will be fine." - i said.
Suddenly i feel a hand on my shoulder.
"You know.. I don't know about the wedding, but..." - says Foolish.
That I notice Leo's sign.

"tio Bad. Will you adopt me as you daughter?"

"Aaaww, Leo." - i said touchingly.
"Well.. I don't know about the wedding, but.. You can adopt Leo." - said Foolish.
"Really? Do you agree to this?" - i asked in surprise.
"Yeah. I don't think there's anything wrong with that. Plus, we're dating and practically became a family." - Foolish said awkwardly.
I can easily hold back my tears and smile. Here i see Leo's new sign.

"i have two dads again. But now i have a brother"

Dapper nodded quickly.
"Aaaaaaawww, Leooooo. What the muffin?" I couldn't hold back and cried, covering my face with my hands.
Foolish simply chuckled.