Req. N55. Protective boyfriends (DSMP Harem X Neko BBH)

Request for skepskeps

(that's what Bad wears 👆)

BBH Pov

My boyfriends and i are playing in the park. There are some people cleaning up the park from trash. We are currently playing tag. If i get caught, i will be attacked by tickles. I will not let them do that. Never!
"Run away while you can, babe." - Sapnap shouted laughing.
"You can't catch me." - i laughed running away.
"We will get you and tickle you!" - Skeppy smirked.
I was just giggling.
"Hey, all of you." A voice distracted me.
I stopped and turned around. A guy stood between me and my boyfriends.
"What are you all doing?" - this guy said indignantly.
"What are you talking about? We're just playing." - Skeppy said, confused.
"I was watching you all! You're chasing this young lady, aren't you!?" - the guy said indignantly.
I was shocked. This guy mistakes people in cute clothes for woman?
"Hey, man. That's not a lady. That's a guy. And that's our boyfriend! And we're just playing, man!" - George said indignantly.
"Huh? Are you sure?" - the guy asked.
What? This guy doesn't believe us?
"If we were lying to you, he would be gone long ago, and his family would be here too!" - Dream said.
My guys protect me. That's why i love them so much!
"Don't worry, darling. This stupid guy made a big mistake." - Eret smiled at me.
"Even so... Chasing him when he clearly scared! You're insulting him!" - the guy said firmly.
What the fudge? Can he even hear us?
"Of course not! Can you hear yourself, you freak?!" - Skeppy yelled.
The guy suddenly hugged me, which i didn't like.
"Aww, are you okay? You must have been scared."
He pinned my tail under my shirt with hands, and pressed his head on one of my ears under my beanie. It hurt. Tears slowly started to flow out of my eyes. I started to break free, but this guy hugged me so i can't do it.
"Ouch! Let go of me! It hurts! Let go!!" - i scream.
"LET. GOD. OF OUR BOYFRIEND!" - Quackity screamed.
He managed to tear me out of the guy's arms. And he hit the guy in the face. I ran to the guys. Sam carefully hugged me. I touch my sore ear is. The pain goes away a little.
"Are you the pervert here, bitch?!" - Quackity screamed.

?: "What happened?"

??: "Is everything okay?"

The park cleaners started asking us.
"That bitch is touching our boyfriend!" - said Skeppy.
"Are you kidding me!? You were the one who chased that scared boy! You did something wrong! I just warned you to protect him!" - the guy was indignant.
I started bawling.
"Stop lying! We were really just playing! But you ruined everything! You are the one who doesn't listen to us! Stop lying!" - i screamed in tears.
"See? You made our boyfriend cry, you bitch!" - Quackity shouted agressively.

Skeppy Pov

"Hey man. Can i see your camera? Why are you carrying that with you while you're cleaning the park?" - said one of the park cleaners.
The guy has a camera around his neck.
"Huh? What? No way." - the guy denied.
"I was watching you from over there, but it looked like you were taking pictures of the boy with it." - the cleaner said.
We managed to grab the camera from the guy and started looking at the pictures. My rage knew no bounds. In the photos, there was our Bad, smiling while standing still. In the other photo, there was he was running away from us smiling. This guy...
"Hey bitch. Why do you have photos of our boyfriend?" - i asked indignantly, barely containing my anger.
"Uh... Well... I was just taking pictures of the landscape, and your.."boyfriend" got into the frame." - the guy said awkardly, turning away.
" Who are you trying to fool? Those angles don't look like a coincidence!" - Fundy yelled.
"Ouch, ouch. The place you hit me earlier!" - the guy screamed.
What is this guy making up now? He started whining, holding his cheek with his hand.
"What the fuck is going on with him?" - Foolish asked, not understanding.
"Should we call the police?" - Sam asked.

"Joe!! What are you doing?" Someone's voice screamed.

A girl ran up to us.
"Sister. It's not what it Looks like, sister. I didn't do anything!" - the guy started tearfully playing the victim.
"Huh? What do you mean you didn't do anything!?" - the girl asked.
"I didn't do anything! I didn't do anythiiiing!" - the guy started trashing around on the ground like a baby.
"What's wrong with him? How old us this guy?" - Foolish laughed.
The girl who came up to us was the bastard's sister, so I explained to her what had just happened. They both volunteered to clean the park.
"I'm so sorry about everything, guys!"
"Bro! I thought you left all this behind! What the hell are you doing!?" - she said, turning to her brother.
She turned to us. "Guys. This isn't the first time my idiot brother has caused trouble like this. I promise to report this incident to the college and our parents. You guys can report this to the polise if you feel it's necessary. Bring a camera with you as evidence if you need it. "
"Huh?" - the guy was shocked.
"Yeah, i think we'll have to report this to the police." - i said, clutching the camera in my hands.

BBH Pov

"It's okay, darling. You can stop being afraid." - Eret said.
"Yeah. That bitch is going to jail. Who knows how many more people he photographed with his camera." - Quackity said.
I calmed down a bit.

Later we heard from the police that the guy had been secretly taking pictures of young girls for somebof his own purpose. The police searched the guy's room and found even more pictures of girls on his computer. Some of them were pictures in the girl's restroom; pictures from apartment windows of girls undressing; etc. Then the girl said that her brother would most likely be kicked out of college and rumors would start spreading about him. In the end, he was expelled and put behind the bars.

Meanwhile, i'm lying in the bathtub, trying to calm down after what happened. The guys are trying to calm me down.