Req. N25. Sex in the storm (FoolPunzHalo)

Request for BiancaBarclay3

BBH Pov

Recently, a storm hit our city. Reported on the news. Today, Lucy and i will not take a walk. The sky completely grey. Thunder sounded. Droplets appeared on the ground. Here comes the rain. Lucy ran to the window and put her front paws on the sill.
"Well, Lucy. We are not walking today. We would just to swim in the puddles." - i said stroking Lucy on the head.
Outside the window is a real wall of rain. Lightning flickered and thunder boomed loudly. Lucy twitched and whimpered. I picked her up and carried her to my bedroom. While it's wet and cold outside, the two of us are warm and cozy. I returned to the living room, sitting on the sofa. Suddenly i heard the doorbell ring. Who could it be? I got up and went to the door. But i calmed down, looking through the peephole. And i opened the door with a smile.
"Foolish. Punz. What are you doing here?" - i said after seeing my two friends completely wet.
"Hey Bad. Will you let us in for a while until the storm subsides?!" - Foolish asked, holding his hand over his head.
I quickly moved away and let in, as the rain began to fall inside the house. I quickly closed.
"So let's take off your clothes and go to the living room. What were you doing outside? Have you heard of a storm warning?" - i told.
"We have. We thought we'd make it before the storm." - said Punz, taking off his wet sweatshirt.
The guys began to rub their hands a little, and trembling a little. I realized that they were a little cold.
"Oh my god. You are cold. Go to the living room while i pour you tea." - i said walking towards the kitchen.
A few minutes later i walked into the living room with two mugs of warm tea.
"Here, guys. Drink this and get warm." - i said holding out the mugs.
Foolish and Punz started drinking at the same time. I sat down between them.
"Oh. It immediately became easier. Let's dry off a bit and go home." - Punz said.
"Why go home? You can stay at my house. In fact, one of you will sleep on the couch, and i will share the bed for the second." - i said.
"Really? We do? It's nice." - Foolish said. "In the meantime, there is time before night, we can talk about something." - he added.
Suddenly thunder boomed. I twitched.
"Are you afraid of thunder?" - Foolish asked as he drank from a mug.
"Not really. It was just sudden." - i said.
"By the way. A question. Are you into something like this? I mean girls or something?" - Foolish asked.
"Why such a question, Foolish?" - i indingantly asked.
"Well.. I was just wondering what we should do during the storm while there's still time before nightfall." - Foolish said, putting down a mug.
"Umm.. Are there no other suggestions?!" - i tried to change the topic.
"At least try. And then you yourself will give an assessment." - Foolish said.
I thought.
"Well... Uhh.. I guess we can try." - i said.
"Then let's have some fun." - Foolish said.
The boys began to undress. Then they put their hands on me, taking off my clothes.
"Woah woah. Guys. Shall we go to the bedroom first?" - i tried to stop the guys.
"For what? On a leather couch is also fine. Plus, there no windows in the living room and no one will see us." - Foolish said.
They threw me on my back.

(the smut has began)

Punz lifted my legs up. I feel a wet sensation at my hole. I winced and gasped. Strange sensations pierce my body. Punz began to use fingers. Plus Punz started touching my chest and teasing my nipples.
"Hah. Aah. Mmgh." - i moaned.
Then Punz pulled out his fingers. He lined up at my hole. And he slid into me in three seconds, grabbing my hips. I dug my fingers into the couch, feeling a slow movement inside. My body is filled with strange sensations. They distracted me from the next sound of thunder, which did not frighten me. I start to moan. Every time he entered me, i felt like his 'thing' was completely inside. Punz sped up. This automatically made me roll my eyes and stick out my tongue a little. My stomach stars to burn. Punz accelerated even more, and i came, squeezing my eyes, at the same time feeling a warm liquid inside. Punz is out and i'm catching my breath.
"Have you finished yet? May i begin now?" - Foolish said.
They lifted me up and put me on my knees, placing me against Punz's body. I feel like i'm blushing a little. And something entered me again.
"Mwaaah." - i moaned.
Foolish now seems to be moving inside me, holding my hips. I hung on Punz's shoulders, arms outstretched, and moaning with half-open eyes. Punz himself runs his hands in circles over my back, and presses his lips to my neck. I feel so weird right now. I can't think of anything. I feel the acceleration. My stomach is on fire again. I groan louder throwing my head back. A few seconds later i came again, feeling a warm liquid inside. Foolish went out. I collapsed onto the back of the couch, catching my breath and feeling the liquid flow out of me.

(smut is over)

"So how was it?" - Foolish said.
"I... *huff* I don't know yet." - i spoke. "But next time we'll only do this kind of thing in the bedroom!" - i firmly added.
Foolish & Punz: "Ok."
"And..guys. You have arranged these things now. You are now cleaning it all!" - i said, pointing a finger at the sofa started with semen.