Bad dominates his two big boys (SkepHalo X QuackiHalo)

BBH Pov

"Dominate game?" - i asked.
"Yes. This is when one person dominates the partner. Like a master with his pet. You'll dominate me and Quackity. Only you will be the mistress, and we will be your bad boys." - Skeppy said.
"Oh. Sounds fun." - i said.
"Only you have to put it on without objection. It's part of the game." - said Quackity, holding out the package.
"I'll do it in the bathroom." - i said, going to the bathroom.
I opened the package and there was... THIS!

(art by me ⬆️)

(art by me ⬆️)

I don't want to wear it! But Quackity said it was part of the game. I put it on my body. It's a little tight, but barely felt. I returned to the bedroom. My face was on fire. Quackity and Skeppy are on their knees in boxers, collars and leashes around their necks; four candles are burning on the beside table; there are several sex toys on the bed.
"Umm.. What are those candles for?" - i asked.
"You can drip wax on our skin if we do badly." - Skeppy said.
"Oh. Ok. Let's get it started." - i said.
I made a serious face, taking the leashes.
"Listen, you two. You address me as mistress! You do everything i say! If you do badly, you will be punished! If you need to come, you must ask permission! Got me?" - i said.

Quackity and Skeppy: "Yes."

I yanked the leashes.

Quackity and Skeppy: "Ngh. Y-yes, mistress."
"Good boys.~" - i said. "Now you two get up and give me deep neck kisses. No hickeys! No love bites!" - i added.
The boys stood up and pressed their lips to my neck, giving kisses.
"Ah.~ Like this.~ Yes.~" - i moan softly in pleasure.
Two minutes later i stopped the boys.
"Well done, boys. Now you take off your boxers, lie down on the floor." - i said, taking off the leashes.

(smut is began)

The boys did as i said. I sat down between them. I took their "things", and began to stroke. The boys made intermittent sounds.
"If you come without permission, you will be punished! Got me?" - i said.

Quackity and Skeppy: "Yes, Mistress."

They moan in pleasure.
"Do you feel good?" - i asked.

Quackity: "Yes, mistress."

"Are you going to come? Just don't deceive me!" - i said.

Skeppy: "N-no, mistress."

"Rememeber. You can come when i'm done with your" things". But i didn't done!" - i said, accelerating the fast pace.
The boys are getting louder. Suddenly they both came without permission. They deserve punishment.

Quackity: "W-we're sorry, mistress."

I shook my head with a grin.
"If you two don't want to take pleasure, i'll give you pain." - i said, getting up.
I took a couple of candles, and returned to the boys.
"Lie flat! And don't turn around!" - i said, starting to drip drops of wax on the bare chest and belly of the boys.
The boys whimpering from the hot drops.

Skeppy: "P-please, mistress. Give us a second chance."

Quackity: "W-we'll be good boys for you, mistress."

I just kept pouring drops of wax on their bodies. Then i stopped.
"You two, stand up." - i said.
The boys got up.
"Turn around." - i said.
The boys turned.
"Do you see the heart on the wall? Your task is to go, kiss it, and return to me with candles on your heads. If candles fall, you will be punished. Got me?" - i said, placing candles on the heads of the boys.

 Got me?" - i said, placing candles on the heads of the boys

Quackity and Skeppy: "Yes, mistress."

I inserted little vibrators into them, turning them on to the medium. The boys sobbed softly in surprise.
"Don't you dare take them out! The punishment will be worse!" - i said.

Quackity and Skeppy: "Y-yes, mistress."

"Good. Now you two go." - i said, gently pushing them in the back.
The boys moved their legs slowly and sobbed, both keeping their balance and resisting the vibrations inside. Their bodies are trembling. I watch them with a smirk. He practically approached the heart and kissed it. But suddenly they fell to the floor in doggy style. Candles fell from their heads and went out. Boys are waiting for another punishment. The boys are breathing sharply and groaning. Skeppy tremblingly pulls the vibrator out of himself, but i abruptly grabbed his hand, and with the other hand i pushed the vibrator back.
"Ah ah ah. I said don't pull it out!" - i said seriously.

Skeppy: "I-I'm sorry, m-mistress."

3rd face Pov

Bad punishes his boys another time. He ordered them to stand on their legs with vibrators inside, now with rings on their cocks. They hands were tied. They bodies shook again. The boys sobbed and moaned as Bad lashed their asses hard with the flirt whip twice. Then Bad waited six seconds, and then the process was repeated. This went on for about eight minutes. Then Bad decided to spare the boys. He removed the rings from their dicks. The boys let out loud groans when they camed.

(smut is over)

Bad turned off the vibrators and pulled them out. The boys sat down on their knees from exhaustion, catching their breath. Bad sat down between them, untied their hands and put his arms around their shoulders.
"Did my boys learn their lesson?~" - Bad said.

Skeppy: "Y-y-yes."
Quackity: "Yes mistress." (said quickly)

"Good boys.~" - Bad said.
He gave the boys five seconds kisses on the lips.

The boys took a shower, washing the drops of wax from themselves, and getting rid of the smell of sweat. Bad, meanwhile, changed clothes. When the boys returned, Bad smeared the whip marks on their asses with a special ointment. Then the boys dressed back in T-shirts, boxers and shorts.

BBH Pov

The boys lie on my lap while i stroke their damp hair.
"Well, did the game have everything you planned?" - i asked.
"Everything we wanted, mistress." - Skeppy said.
"You can stop calling me mistress, Geppy. The game ended an hour ago." - i said.
"You were good as a mistress, mi amor. I really liked it." - said Quackity.
I chuckled and leaned over to kiss his forehead.