Req. N45. I gave up on you (4Halo)

First 4halo request! HOORAY!!

Request for isabelitita2022

BBH Pov

Maybe you think that this is just a game, and you play. But i wanted to tell you that not everything here is a game. I'm trying to somehow find your attention, but you don't seem to notice it. Or do you just think that i'm just playing. This made my heart feel heavy. When i try to talk to you, you either run away suddenly or start talking to someone else. Even with Lyllith's help, this happened.

(Lyllith Amore - is my nickname)

"Looks like i was wrong about this guy. This makes me sad." - she said disappointedly.
She took my hand and led me away from here with Roxy. I have now stopped relationship with Forever. Lyllith supported me. My face was burning from her words. But i was not offended by Lyllith, since she is always on my side. Even Richarlyson and Dapper were disappointed when i told them about it. They also took my side.

Lyllith Pov

I disappointed in Forever. Ignoring BBH'S feelings is too much. Suddenly Richas and i ran into him.
"Hey Lyllith." There's a little indignation in his voice.
"Well hello, FoReVeR." - i said holding back my anger, crossing my arms.
"Can i ask you something?" - Forever asked suspiciously.
"Go ahead." - i said.
"Why are you hanging out with BadBoyHalo? You're always with him for the last time." - Forever asked.
"Hanging out? I'm just supporting him. He is very upset now. Because of you!" - i said firmly.
"What? Me?"
"Yeah! Just so you know, Bad has been trying to catch your attention for a long time, but you either run away or flirt with another person!" - i said.
"What? My attention?" - Forever surprised.
"Yes! Bad has fallen in love with you and is trying to get your attention. Even Richarlyson is disappointed in you after learning about your behavior." - i said.
Richarlyson nodded.
Forever lowered his face in shock: "BadBoyHalo...?"
"Have you finally understood? If you love Bad, then you should focus on him, and forget about flirting with people!" - i said.
"But what should i do?" - Forever asked.
"Well, listen. Since you and Bad are my favorite people, i'm going to offer my best. And i suggest you have a cute night for Bad. With my help, of course." - i said. "Just do as i tell you. I will secretly help you talk to Bad."
"What? How is it?"
"You will see. Just follow me." - i said blinking.

For half a day i quickly built a beatiful place for a date with my desigh talent.
"Ok. All is ready. Richas, go get BadBoyHalo here." - i said.
Richarlyson ran away.
"I'm ready. How am i look?" - Forever said, coming up in his outfit.

 How am i look?" - Forever said, coming up in his outfit

"Just as i wanted. Now we are waiting for Bad." - i said.

3rd face Pov

Richarlyson led Bad to the meeting place. Bad's eyes bulged. Place in an open flower field, decorated with a flower entrance, candles, and carpet. Not far away, Forever stands by a large blanket and waves. Bad couldn't move, but Richarlyson pushed him, making him move. Bad walked up to Forever.
"Oh my gosh, Forever!"
"Hey BadBoyHalo. Have a seat." - said Forever.
Bad sat down on the blanket. Suddenly he saw the full moon illuminating the night landscape in the distance.

Forever Pov

"What a view." - Bad said looking into the distance.
"Do you like it?" - i asked sitting next to him.
"Sometimes i look at the moon with Dapper, thinking how beautiful it is." - said Bad.
"Oh yeah." - i said.

Lyllith whispers to you:
"say: "about beauty, you look incredible now. In the moonlight, your white eyes sparkle like two pearls. I would have made a necklace out of them for you, but then you couldn't see this beauty on your neck"

"Oh, about beauty, you look incredible now. In the moonlight, your white eyes sparkle like two pearls. I would have made a necklace out of them for you, but then you couldn't see this beauty on your neck." - i said.
Bad turned to me. "Really?"

Lyllith whispers to you:
"say: "I'm looking at them now and they're shining so dazzlingly that i can't stop looking at them."

"I'm looking at them now and they're shining so dazzlingly that i can't stop looking at them." - i said.
Bad turned abruptly away from me.
"Aaww, hahahah, Forever. T-thank you."
Suddenly a big bouquet of flowers appeared in my hand. Lyllith is excellent at helping me.
"Hey BadBoyHalo. I have something for you." - i said holding out the bouquet.
Bad turned to me.
"*gasp* F-Forever. This is for me?" - he said taking the bouquet.

Lyllith whispers to you:
"Come on, tell him. As we agreed"

"I spent half a day collecting them for you." - i said.
"WHAT? HALF A DAY?" - Bad was surprised.
"At the beginning, i didn't understand why you stopped talking to me, but... Lyllith, of whom i was jealous of you, told me that you...were trying to find my attention. And it was all my fault. Badboyhalo, are you really in love with me?" - i said.
Bad's cheeks turned red and he lowered his head." I... I.. "
"Come on, BadBoyHalo. Lyllith told me everything. I spent half a day preparing and making this place for our date. You better admit it. It will be easier on your soul, BadBoyHalo. And i'll say it right now. I really fell in love with you. After you helped me and the guys. Richas can't stop talking about you. He says we look happier together. And Lyllith said this too." - i admitted.
"Ugh, F-Forever. You..." - Bad seemed to hesitate.

Lyllith whispers to you:
"Try to hug his shoulder. This should help."

I put my arm around Bad's shoulder.
Bad froze: "F-Forever."
"Calm down, BadBoyHalo. Breathe and tell me your true feelings." - i said, pressing Bad's cheek.
"Ehehehe, Forever. You're a muffinhead." - Bad giggles.
"Come on, BadBoyHalo. Tell me. I see that you want this." - i tease, rubbing my nose against Bad's cheek.
"Hehehe, Forever. Stop..."
Suddenly Bad jumped on me and we fell onto the blanket.
"Ugh, okay okay. Forever, i.. I really...love you too. But i can't get it out of my head how you ran away when i tried to talk to you. I felt like a ghost on the island." There is resentment in Bad's voice.
I hugged him.
"BadBoyHalo, calm down. I promise that from now on i will stop taking everything as a game and start being serious. Now that we both know that we love each other, we will start thinking about our future big family: me, you, and Richars and Dapper." - i said.
I can hear Bad sobbing, but it looks like he's trying to hold back tears of happiness. He grabbed my back tightly.
"Thank you, Forever. I love you." - he whispered.

Lyllith Pov

Richarlyson's signs:
"We did it. They together. You're amazing, tia."
"I know, Richas. Everything for my two favorite people." - i said.