Req. N58. Threesome (Tubbo X Ranboo X BBH)

For Jen-Jager875

For
Jen-Jager875

3rd face Pov

The black demon sat in his bedroom, looking at the clock as the minutes ticked by. He waited for 7:30 PM to come. The time he would meet his two friends, Ranboo and Tubbo, for a friendly evening hangout. Finally, the clock struck the right time. Bad stood up and went downstairs and approached the next door. He walked out the house. Luckily, Ranboo and Tubbo lived not to far away, and Bad easily found that house. When he approached the door. He wanted to open it, but suddenly stopped. He was stopped by some sounds. Bad quietly opened the door. Those sounds turned out to be moans and breaths. Bad sees Ranboo and Tubbo masturbating each other. He feels his face warm up. There is a lump in his throat. Suddenly, the door closed behind him. Tubbo and Ranboo stopped and turned around.
"Oh there you are, Bad." - Tubbo said.
"What the fudge are you doing?" - Bad said indignantly, covering his mouth with his paw.
"Oh, Bad. We were warming up for you." - Tubbo said.
"What? What do you mean "warmed up for you"?" - Bad asked, not understanding, coming closer.
Tubbo stood up and grabbed Bad's hand, dragging him upstairs. Ranboo simply followed them. The guys dragged Bad into the bedroom.
"Woah. Where to so suddenly?" - Bad asked.
How his clothes were suddenly torn off.
"Woah woah. What the fudge are you doing?" - the demon was indignant.
Tubbo pushed him into the bed.
"Hey, stop it!" - Bad said indignantly, trying to get off the bed.

(the smut has began)

But Tubbo pushed him back. He began to squeeze the demon's chest. Ranboo spread one of the demon's legs and dug one wet finger into his hole. Bad whimpered and the twitched. Ranboo added a second finger. Goosebumps spread across the demon's body. Tubbo began to tease the demon's nipples with his fingers. Ranboo added a third finger. Bad's cock slowly stood up.
"I think he's ready. He's getting hard, i can tell." - Tubbo said.
"Definitely. My fingers are all wet and his hole is too. But who's going to go first?" - Ranboo said, pulling his finger out.
"Hah, easy, Boo. Our old deciding game of rock paper scissors." - Tubbo said insistently.
"Hahah as always." - Ranboo said.
"Rock paper scissors."
Bad just watches it. In the end, Tubbo won.
"YES! I'LL FUCK THAT ASS FIRST!" - Tubbo said in wild delight.
"Launguage!" - Bad said angrily.
Tubbo jumped on the bed, laying down with Bad in the "eagle position". His cock easily entered Bad's hole entirely, making the demon gasp deeply. Tubbo pulled out and again into the demon's hole. And repeat. Now Tubbo's cock is completely wet. Medium movements began, creaking of the bed, moans and slapping of skin. Bad saw stars through the slits of his white eyes. He put his paws on Tubbo's shoulders will difficulty, feeling the burnt skin on the left side of the bee boy's body. Moans escaped from the demon's mouth and sobs.
"Oh yeah. Fucking this ass is so hard!" - Tubbo grinned.
"Ah, ngh. Language, Tubbo. Haaa." - Bad moaned.
Tubbo sped up.
"Yeah! Feel my dick inside your ass, BadBoyHalo!" - he said with a grin.
"Aaaasah. L-l-language, Tubbo. Haaah." - Bad moans.
His stomach starts to burn.
"Nngh. Tubbo. I'm gonna... Naaaaaargh." Bad came with a loud moan, arching his back.
"Oh yeah. Now me." - Tubbo said, pushing in deep and shooting his white semen into the demon's guts.
He pulled out.
"Now it's your turn, Boo." - Bad rolled over onto his side.
Ranboo lifted one of the demon's legs, pushing cock into him. Bad lifted his head and turned, seeing this. Moans came out of his mouth again.
"Let's give your mouth something to do." - Tubbo said, turning Bad head.
He shoved his cock into the demon's mouth, starting to move.
"You better suck my cock, you slut." - he said.
The room echoed with moans, groans, and the creaking of the bed. A few seconds later, all three came in. Tubbo and Ranboo pulled out. Bad was sprawled out on the bed, catching his breath and coughing.
"Hey Bad, can your ass take...two dick?!" - Tubbo smirked.
"Huh?" Bad was confused.
Then the three got into a "double penetration" position. Bad was in the center; Tubbo on top and Ranboo on the bottom. Tubbo spread Bad's asscheeks.
"Hey! Wai..."
Before Bad could finish speaking, two cocks entered him halfway.
Tubbo and Ranboo began to push it turns. Bad squeezed his eyes shut. He almost screamed in pain. Over time, he began to get used to it. The the pain turns to pleasure. Tubbo and Ranboo began to enter easily. Moans escape from Bad's open mouth. He feels two pair of hands holding his waist and ass, and movement inside. His stomach burns again. Acceleration. The demon came, arching his back.
"Huh? You're came already? That's not fair! It should have happened like last round!" - Tubbo protested.
"Chill out, Tubbo. We didn't agree on him being tortured." - Ranboo said.
A few seconds later, the two squirted their seed into the demom's ass, and then both pulled out.

(smut is over)

Bad fell onto the bed, catching his breath. Purple and white semen was leaking out of his pulsating hole.