Req. N47. Borrowers (SkeppyHalo)

Request for Rainbreeze38945

3rd face Pov

Skeppy pulls with all his strength a tube of lube tied with a thin rope. After a few seconds, he pulled it into the vent, then closed the vent behind him. He brought it to Bad, who was sitting quietly on the bed.
"Skeppy? What the fudge did you bring, something huge?" - Bad was indignant.
"You'll see. I saw that our neighbors have this today." - Skeppy said untying the ropes.
"Is this some kind of drink?" - Bad asked getting off the bed.
"Hahah, no. It was in the bedroom, in one of the dresser drawers." - said Skeppy. "It's a lubricant. Strawberry flavored."
"What? Lubricant? And what do they lubricate with it?" - Bad asked.
"I saw one of our neighbors do it. I'll demostrate everything. Just take off your clothes for now." - said Skeppy, trying to open the lid of the tube.
Opening it, the smell of strawberries hit his nose.
"Oh my god! It smells amazing! You should like it!" - Skeppy stated firmly, climbing onto the tube.
Suddenly he slipped slightly and, falling, pressed a little on the tube, squeezing out a little lubricant.
"Aaaah. It is cold!" - Bad shouted. "But it smells really good."
Skeppy got off the tube and saw that there was a little lubricant on Bad's naked black body. He approaches Bad, taking off his hoodie. He placed his hands on the demon's shoulders.
"Let me rub this all over your body."
The demon's cheeks turned red.
"Rub on my body? Is this what it's created for?" - Bad was embarrassed.
"Well... Not just for that." - Skeppy said, running his hands over the demon's body from the belly to the chest, since there is a little lubrication here.
"Mmgh, so... How much..." - Bad mutteted.
"Let me grab some more lube and we can start the fun." - said Skeppy.

Meanwhile. A few seconds later, the Dream Team returned home.

Sapnap: "What the fuck?"

Dream: "What's the matter, Sapnap?"

Sapnap: "Where did my lubricant go?"

George: "What are you talking about?"

Sapnap: "My lubricant. Strawberry flavored. It was always in the dresser drawers. And now she's not here."

George: "What?"

Dream: "Hey guys. Quiet. Can you hear that?"

The guys listened.

George: "It sounds like... Moans? Sapnap. Have you turned off your porn?"

Sapnap: "Hey, i turned everything off and checked before leaving! Fuck off!"

Dream: "Wait, guys. These sounds are coming from...there."

Dream leaned against the wall.

George: "What? From the wall? But it's just the three of us here."

Dream: "I don't know, George. It seems to me that we are not alone here."
Sapnap and George also leaned against the wall.

Meanwhile

(smut has began)

"Hah. Ngh. Mwah."
"Oh, you're so slippery because of that lubricant. And you smell good." - said Skeppy.
He stands pressed Bad's back, his hands sliding over the demon's chest. And his cock slides between the demon's thighs. Bad feels strange. The sensation on his chest and between his thighs, and the sweet smell of strawberries, do not allow him to resist. He twitches a little, and quiet moans automatically escape his mouth.
"Do you like it? Come on, tell me." - Skeppy said in Bad's ear.
"Haaah. Y-yes."
"I can not hear you." - Skeppy said playfully.
"YES! SO GOOD!" - Bad said louder.
Both were close to their climax. A few seconds later both came to the floor. Skeppy picked up the demon and threw him onto the bed. He turned him over on his belly and spread his legs.
"Time for the main part." - said Skeppy.
He took some lube on his fingers and inserted the first and second finger into Bad's hole.
"Waaaaah."
"Oh look. With this they entered faster." - Skeppy grinned.
He began to stretch the demon's hole at a medium pace. Bad arched his back and began to breathe with his tongue hanging out.
"Ooh, do you feel really good, huh?" - Skeppy grinned.
He added a third finger. Quiet disgusting slippery sounds mixed with breathing spread across the room.
"I think you're already prepared." - Skeppy said, sticking out his fingers.
He entered the demon's hole and lay on its back.
"Mwaaah. Aah."
Skeppy began to raise his hips at a medium pace. The slaps of skin are mixed with moans and quiet creaks of the bed. Bad lay limp on the bed, feeling only sensation from behind. Moans escape from his mouth on their own. Skeppy literally huffs, moving his hips at a medium pace. Both were close again. A few seconds later they both came again.

(smut is over)

Skeppy got off Bad and fell on the bed, catching his breath.
"Whoah. It was great. But we will have to return this sweet-smelling lubricant. After all, it is our duty to borrow things and then return them. Right, Bad? Bad?" - said Skeppy.
Realizing that silence answered him, he turned his head. Bad is still lying there and not moving. The semen slowly flows out of his hole.
"Um, Bad? Are you okay? We only did two rounds. You've never zoned out like this before." - Skeppy said, shaking Bad slowly.
Bad stirred slowly.
"Huh? Did you said something?" - he said, getting up.
"Um... Nevermind. I need to get this lubricant back somehow. Because the owners found the loss." - said Skeppy.