Req. N21 Fantasy AU (CallaHalo)

For BiancaBarclay3

Callahan, a god in the form of a fawn, thanks the archer Bad, who saved him.

BBH Pov

I found a small fawn in the forest, caught and twitching in the net. I quickly rushed over to him. The poor little fella is tangled in the net and can't get out. I got a knife. The net looks big, but my knife is well sharpened. The fawn often twitched when i cut the net. I tried to do it carefully, trying not the small body. I talked to a fawn, trying to calm him down. I finally freed him by cutting the net throwing it aside. The fawn stood up on his think legs, brushing himself off.
"That's it, buddy. Now you are free." - i said.
The fawn, starting to move, suddenly limped his left front leg. I overtook him and noticed that his left leg was red.
"Oh no. You look like you're hurt." - i said.
I pick a fawn. Baby twitches, but i hold him, talking softly to him. In the end, i brought us to my home. I put the fawn on the wooden floor. Quiet sounds of hooves are heard in silence.
"So, now you need to wash yourself first so that the infection does not get into the wound." - i said, taking off my shoes and outerwear.
I gently washed the fawn's body. Baby began to twitch when i began to clear the wound on the front leg. I knew it was from pain. Then i bandaged his wound. I brought him to my room. I spread it on the floor, making a sheet, a blanket and a pillow from the bedspreads.
"Come here, little fella." - i said patting the finished place.
The fawn slowly walked and lay down on the prepared bed. I covered him. Moments later i brought plates of food and water. The fawn began to drink water.
"Poor little fella. Starved while the wounded lay in the net. It's okay. I'll nurce you until your leg recovers." - i said, stroking the fawn on the head.
I decided to leave. And as soon as i turned my back to the fawn, a large white glow appeared behind me. I turn around slowly. Instead of a fawn, a figure in a dress appeared in front of me. I saw the horns on the head. Or is it a crown?

"You saved my life, pathetic human."

Male voice. It's a guy?

"It's far from ideal, of course, but your heart and soul are pure."

"My heart? Soul? Are pure?" - i asked questions.

"Because you gave me your energy for a moment, i stayed alive."

"W-who are you?" - i asked.

"Here. Good-natured, but such a hopeless ignoramus. Before you is the god of the forest! And i'll have to feed on your energy for a while, human. The lowest like you... will be granted the opportunity to learn what the gods are capable of thanking humans who have done worthy deeds."

Please, someone tell me this is a dream. Did i save a real god? Was is on purpose, or an accident?

"Apparently, it's better for you humans to see onse than hear and hundred times... No matter how kind you are, human nature cannot be relocated." - said the stranger.
"What the?" - i ask when a stranger put his hand to my chest.
Suddenly my clothes disappeared from my body and were on the floor. I feel my face red.
"*gasp* My clothes!" - i gasped.
The stranger runs his hand over my body and i can't move. Suddenly he touched one of my nipples.
"Ngah." - i moaned.
"It seems i have found an option that will appeal to me and you. Let's indulge in joy." - says the stranger.
He waved his other hand and his clothes disappeared. I just now noticed he has hooves instead of human legs. Does that mean he has real horns on his head?!

(smut has begun)

I was pushed down sharply, and i fell to my knees. In front of my face stood...a 'thing'. I immediately felt uncomfortable. The stranger took my head.
"Open your mouth." - he said.
I reluctantly slowly open my mouth, and this 'thing' slowly entered my mouth. For several minutes, the stranger moved his hips slowly. Then he pulled it out. He picked me up under the armpits and threw me on the bed. My hands were wrapped around some green vines with leaves that came out of nowhere. I heard the clatter of Hooves. I raised my head and legs are raised. I feel like something is rubbing against my hole.
"No. Please. It won't fit me!" - i said shaking my head.
Something entered me in four seconds that i threw back with my eyes closed.
"Hah. Aah." - i moaned.
It's so warm. It's strange that it doesn't hurt that much. Suddenly there was a movement inside and i began to moan. I raised my head again, and I see how...god, again moving hips again. What? Is he with this 'thing' inside of me? No no. This must be a dream. But Strange feelings do not allow me to think about it. Something made my head fall on the bed and closed my eyes halfway. The movement sped up. It made me roll my eyes. Why is it so good? Holy muffins. My stomach starts to burn. I closed my eyes and moan louder. I came with a loud groan. At the same time, feeling the warm liquid inside.

(the end of smut)

It came out of me, and the vines let go of my hands and disappeared. I catch my breath with my eyes closed. I feel a touch on my chin and someone is kissing me on the lips. I opened my eyes and i see that this god is kissing me.

 I opened my eyes and i see that this god is kissing me