🍋🐴Pony × Willow🐺 (Lemon)

Art not mine belongs to ·isabella_blue·

Requested by: Reverse_Fate

PONY'S POV:

Me and willow have been dating for 3-4 years now. But the others in the base are a little confused about a horse and wolf together, but hey i ignore it, but me and willow never really had... Sex which it doesn't bother me but i'm a little nervous about asking her about it and all.

WILLOW'S POV:

I've seen pony a little nervous around me lately and haven't said a word to me, so i decided to go to him besides i now where he always go when he wants to be alone. I walked down the hall and saw pony's room door, i knocked on it and waited for him answer his door, then i heard the opening and i saw him, he had that nervous look on his face on him when he opened his door, "W-Willow! What a surprise to see you!" He Said with a nervous smile on his face and sweating like he was running a marathon.

"Pony... You don't seem like you're usual self lately, is everything okay babe?" I questioned him, his eyes widened and turned red as a tomato and looked to the side nervously, I looked at him confused as if he was planning something, then all of the sudden he pulled me into his room closed his door shut, and next i knew he pinned me against the wall in his room, his hands wrapped his hands around my wrists so i couldn't get out or fight with him.

"Pony what the hell are you-" I was interrupted by his finger pressing lips to shush me, i looked up at pony and he looked at me with a worried look on his face. "I'm sorry darling... But i was wondering if you want to you know.." He i was interrupted when i roughly kissed him
He was surprised at first then he slowly melted into the kissed, he was rubbing hips in a kinky way, and he pinned me against his bed and we started to do the make out session, he slowly slipped his finger under my shirt and started fondling with my breast, and his head reached to my neck and started to kiss my neck, I was shuddering in moaning he was trying to please me.

Then he started to licking my neck and, i let a gasp along with a moan he looked back at me with a seductive smirk on his face, then went back to my neck trying to find my sweet spot and eventually he found it, And it didn't take him long to find it, and i moaned louder and he was unbuttoning my pants and taking my pants off and ripped my shirt off like a wild animal, i've always seen him as a civilized person but i like this pony he's WAY more aggressive, "Wow pony you and really tear up stuff huh hun?" He looked up at me and nodded shyly, then he took off his jacket and shirt and he took off my bra and looked at my breasts in shock and wolf whistled. "Damn babe! You are looking great!" He shouted and roughly kissed me once more.

He was kissing my neck and kept kissing my and he was kissing all the to my chest and started to lick one of my breasts, I moaned in pleasure, And started to suck on them, and he was slipping off my panties and gently put his finger in my area and i gasped and moaned and went at a fast pace, he unbuttoned his pants and his underwear and his member springed out and he lowered his head and went to my area and started to lick it, I moaned and gasped, and he stopped and stuck his member inside, and started to thrust and he was kissing my forehead while thrusting me.

My inside felt like they're were on fire, but i ignored it, i moaned even louder, "F-Faster pony!" I screamed and he went at a faster pace, and i reached my climax and i felt something, "P-Pony i think i'm going to cum!" I said, "Me too.." He said shyly and we both stopped and i started panting, he checked on me and started to get worried and went to me, "Babe are you okay?! I'm sorry didn't mean to-" "That... Was... AMAZING pony, i love you sweetheart."

I said with a exhausted look at him and he shocked but smiled calmly and he got up and got his clothes and i did and i kissed on the lips and he did too.

(Later with the others)

Baren: So how did you wank out sensation go naughty pony boy? [motions his hands to imply sexual activity while wagging his eyebrows]

Pony: SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU SON OF A BITCH!!! [Flips him off angrily while blushing a lot]

The end...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well... Reverse_fate your request is complete i hope you like it, plus i had fun making this! Even though i don't ship this bit i respect you and your ship plus request are opened and yeah! Love you all!!!!!!