R.I.P Sunny

Welp.... This is just perfect... My dog just died today... Fucking great but i must say he was a good boy, he was my damn good boy but i have a a few words to say about him...

"Once you lost the love of your life...
Your whole heart is broken...
You can never replace that one person who changes you...
You can never heal my broken heart...
I Sarah Floyd will never someone more than sunny... No one shall replace my good boy of my sunny bunny..."

But sunny want you to know that i was always proud of you baby, I love you my funny bunny... You will not be forgotten, You will never be... You will always be remembered, but i'm gonna miss you and your silliness of your smile, your fur, your eyes, I love you baby...

He was so old and weak, i'm sorry my baby... And i was at damn school, and my dad had to bury him i hate this... I fucking hate this so much... I want to hug and pet him one more time i love him so much...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay you know what? I'm gonna take a break from wattpad and artwork for a little bit but if i don't make a new chapter in 3 weeks i'll be taking a BIG break i need to mourn for my dog for a few week or a year idk and idc anymore and don't forget to vote and comment what your favorite what part is in the book of my Baren × Pandy story... Alright guys i'll see you guys later idk...