5 type or signs of PTSD

!! ATTENTION! THIS IS SERIOUS !!
If you are experiencing these kind of types of PTSD or signs of ptsds you need to contact someone or if it might help you could always talk to me I'll be here and Wattpad if you need anything! I can be like everybody's therapist if that might make you guys feel better you guys can talk to me here in the comments I could making mental illness one shot book if you guys need to talk about your frustrations anger or depression to me and it's never too late to talk to me about anything or something about what's happening in your childhood because that is okay you have all the time in the world to figure out if you experience some mental illnesses and you guys can reach out to me!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my viewers it's Ghoulish girl here and I am going to be talking about and today we are going to talk about types of ptsds and what they are known as post-traumatic stress disorder! It's a type of mental illness of what you have experienced in your life or what has happened when you were a child whether you are dealing with physical verbal or mental abuse.

And I want to say this to you guys you are not alone in this if you are or if a loved one is experiencing some traumatic stuff or mental disorders help is just a phone call away and I will put that in the comments if you guys! And you guys can share with me your stories of you having traumatic past or stuff and I will be able to help you get out of a situation like that.

Let's get on with the signs and types of PTSD!

Post-traumatic stress disorders are mental illnesses of how or what has happened during what you had just witnessed during your childhood or what you have been experienced since you were little or older. Oh and if you want to talk about a lot of mental illnesses I will put a help hotline of what has happened or if you are dealing with some bad suicidal thoughts of you losing a family member or what has happened or you having a toxic family but I will be able to get to that in the next chapter but first let's get on to ptsds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(5 types of PTSD)

1. Normal stress response. This response happens before PTSD begins but experiencing it doesn’t always mean you will get PTSD. This response can feel like a panic attack or an intense reaction to a stressful event but is managed with the support of loved ones, several sessions of therapy, and time. Usually, the condition resolves within two to three weeks.

2. Acute Stress Disorder. This reaction does not follow the same pattern as PTSD, but it happens after an event that felt life-threatening. Acute Stress Disorder may happen after witnessing a shooting at a public venue, natural disaster, or a domestic fight. When left untreated, acute stress disorder can develop into a full-blown case of PTSD. This type is treated best with group support therapy, medications, and counseling.

3. Uncomplicated PTSD. This response happens when there is one major traumatic event. It is considered one of the less complicated forms of PTSD to treat, since the event can be pinpointed. Symptoms include nightmares, flashbacks to the event, and irritability which affects personal relationships. It is treatable with medications and therapy and quite common.

4. Complex PTSD. Complex PTSD is caused by multiple traumatic events. It is most often seen with victims of domestic abuse or medical staff who have seen horrific deaths in a short time- period. Treating this type is more complicated and there may be signs of behavioral disorders, such as intense rage, avoidance, depression, or panic. Complex PTSD is usually treated with the help of a mental health team in a facility where they get daily therapy, medication monitoring, and emotional support around the clock. Complex PTSD is not manageable without a team of mental health experts; no matter how much you care for your loved one, they need professional help.