🍋🐯Tigry × Kitty🐱 (Lemon)

Art not mine belongs to: ¿Unkown?

Requested to: Angelicqui

A/N: Tigry is always flustered but can be in heat around kitty when she's happy or moody, and pouty. And he always have to deal with kitty's randomness and sugar rush (Because she has a sweet tooth 🤭)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KITTY'S POV:

Me and tigry were just watching a movie while the others were talking with each other and, It was only me and tigry were watching a movie called. 'The theory of everything.' I could tell he seen this movie a billions of time.

"Hey kitty?" Tigry questioned which made me got my attention. "Yes babe?" I questioned while i met his glance and he put his soft hand on my cheek. "I was wondering if you wanna..?" He blushed in embarrassment and looked way. "If i wanna what?" I questioned to him.

"Ifyouwannahaveababy!" He said to me really fast as if he was speaking another language."Slower?" I said while raising an eyebrow. "If you wanna have a baby..?" He questioned while his ears were down and his tail in between his legs.

I stood there surprised at this. "Tigry i understand if you want this but if you don't i think i'll be the worst wife to you if we do thi-!" Tigry grabbed my hips with his hands as he gently pulled me closer to him as he met my glance.

"No kitty! I want this i really want to have a baby with you! I really do! If you're ready i'm ready.." He said calmly while meeting as i met his gaze. "Okay then tigry... If you say so..." I said while kissing his cheek, and he purred as he carried me to a private room so we can do "IT" (Yeah i'm getting demonetize).

*Later*

He found a room and closed the door. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he gently pinned me up against the wall. "I hope you're ready honey."

He said while giving me a glance of worry. We immediately started kissing which quickly got heated. I felt him get hard which made me slightly open my eyes. 'Geez i want him so bad.' I thought and couldn't help but rub against his erection. He opened his eyes in surprise and looked at me. "T-Tigry please, i really want you right now."

I said to him while my ears were in pleasure. "Well in that case~" He let me stand and unbutton my shorts slipping them off and rubbed his fingers against my clothed area. "Geez, you're wet already, how bad do you want me?" I leaned more into the pleasure of his fingers. "P-Please Tigry.." I said while moaning to him.

"Huh? What was that?" He questioned seductively which i knew he was in heat in the moment. "Please... Eh... Papi! Fuck me already. I want you inside me already!" I said while moaning in pleasure.

He smiled and slipped his fingers into my panties and inserted them inside. I let out a moan and bit my lip. "F-Fuck." Tigry smiled and sped up. I soon enough orgasmed onto his fingers which he licked off with a smirk. "T-Tigry, Can you dominate me?" I asked. "I'd love to dominate you chica~ But if you want to be dominant, I'll gladly do it."

He smirked before laying me on the floor and lifted my shirt up revealing my soft breasts. "Y-You weren't wearing a bra? You were really looking forward to this weren't you~?" I blushed and shyly nodded before he started playing with them.

After a while he slowly left kisses on my chest slowly making his way to my stomach and slipping my panties off before licking my area. I moaned and closed my legs around his head from the pleasure. He opened them again so i wouldn't close them and continued. I moaned a bit louder and he had use most of his strength to hold my legs open. I started to shake from the pleasure and finally orgasmed. He licked it up and unbuckled his pants. He smirked getting and put my hands above my head before wrapping his belt around my wrists.

I blushed lot and suddenly felt his member against my entrance. He rubber in and teased me. "You want me to put it in? Huh?" He said seductively. "Y-Yes please..." I said shyly. "What? I can't hear ya~!" He said questioned seductively while smirking at me. "P-Please fuck me! I want you deep inside me!!" I yelled and rubbed against it more. He put his hands on either side of my head and kissed me before slamming me into me. I gasped thinking i would feel a lot of pain, it wasn't that bad.

I soon felt a burst of pleasure and moaned loudly. He smirked and went a bit faster. "F-Faster please papi~!" He nodded and went as fast as he he could. We both moaned before he quickly pulled out and cummed along with me. He stood up first. "H-Hey, a little help here?" I said sounding weak.

"Come here my little kitty.." He giving me a hand, and tried to get up but instead i fell but he carried me to the room put me the bed and i gave him the exhausted look at him. "I'm going to love having my kids running around." He purred in my ear. "I'm sure you're going love them." He laid next to me and we slept through the night away.

Here you are angelicqui! I hope'd you liked it~!

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
😏😏😏😏😏😏😏