🐻Baren × 😱🪤📖Scared!Captured!Reader (Part 2)

Art not mine belongs to: Doggy Itzeel

TBH Baren really needs to be in more fanfiction... I mean really, i do simp for him a lot. (Now i'm just being weird now... But enjoy!)

Previously in part 1:

Third person's POV:

Pony and y/n stood behind a tree far away from the refinery and wonder if zizzy would be in there or not. But it will be a worth a shot, "This is where they took zizzy, do you remember this place pony?"
Pony shook his head "I don't recognize this place at all... But either way we can do this!" Pony said triumphly. "Be careful y/n there could be guards everywhere here.."

Then y/n told him to stay here and gave him a walkie-talkie just in case if we need to communicate a little bit without any guards to locate us, then y/n got the scissors that were on the bench then. Made a huge chunk in the gate, then went in the gate and got the green key and then unlocked the door to the refinery, and walked in and i just got major creepy vibes, y/n wanted to turn back and get pony, then get the hell out of here!

But zizzy needs us more than we do, then y/n saw a tall muscular, black brown bear, with a gray uniform along with a beret, and long black boots, with ripped jeans. With black wrists bands with spikes on them, along with a choker with spike too, he had HUGE scar across his left eye and one on his lip too. I realized he was smoking a cigarette and holding an axe while resting it on his shoulder. I decided to slyly walk pass through him without him noticing, but it wasn't for very long until he caught my attention of passing through.

He let a low aggressive growled, he took his cigarette out of his mouth and throwing it on the floor, and stomping it out, then he slowly got his axe out of his resting position then slowly tapped his axe on his other hand menacingly, he smiled glaring at me with a golden tooth which y/n have never noticed, y/n started to sweat, then bolted out of there then black bear started chase after y/n with his axe.

*Time skip*

"No! No! No! No! No! No!" Y/n screamed in fear not wanting death, he was RIGHT on their heels but y/n was faster then he was, y/n made their way down the stairs while y/n was running they tripped on one of the stair cases.

Y/n tumbled down one of the stair cases into an empty room, then door automatically closed by its self, Y/N sighed in relief then y/n tried to stand up but my ankle was twisted, but it didn't matter now, y/n was safe for now.

Then all of the sudden y/n heard the door opening, y/n quickly hid in a corner knowing he won't find me where y/n is, y/n hid their face where their knees were in front on their chest. Y/N wasn't ready to die today, y/n knew he had his twisted angry sinister look on his face, his teeth were showing to strike fear to y/n.

His orange eye color looked like dead leaves in the fall, he scraped his axe on the wall, it looked like he was sharpened it to make the murder neat and cleanly, y/n gasped in fear, y/n realized what y/n did he obviously heard it he whipped his head around and saw y/n hiding in the corner, he grinned huskily, then threw his axe on the floor, then made his way to y/n.

Y/n's shaking intensified while he was making his way to them. 'I'm so fucked...' Y/n thought while their eyes widened in fear as he squatted down and stared at
y/n menacingly with a psychotic smile and grabbed both y/n hands, and put a cloth on y/n's mouth, as they were struggling they were getting woozy and dizzy, and they eventually passed out, as the black bear caught them in his hands.