🍋🐴Pony × Katie🦨 (Lemon)

Art not mine belongs to Just. Darling. Duh

Requested by: Phoenixsunssss

KATIE'S POV:

It was just a normal day at the TSP base and i was i in my room, nothing but reading my book and being bored. Then all of the sudden i saw pony walking in my room injured with a black eye swollen shut and one of his teeth punched in and, bruises all over his face, i gasped in shock then ran over to him really troubled and worried as well.

"What the fuck happened to you bae?!" I said with a concerned tone in my voice, he didn't even said a word then, i saw his wounds they looked pretty bad, i grabbed his hands which had a banged up wounds.

I went to my room closed it and got my medical supplies and started to clean and disinfect his wounds, "So what got you on your bad side today sugar pony?" I asked him with a confused tone. "That goddamn baren wanted to pick on dog..." He said with a low voice and a stern look on his face.

I sighed and facepalm myself in anger, "Why does that stupid useless bear always have to get into fights...?" I said while looking at the ground, then pony grabbed my hand " It'll be okay babe.. I promise." He said calming me down to be honest he really does help me a lot. "Uh pony...?" I asked pony. "Yes my queen?" He turned his attention to me, "How would you feel if we had... Um.." I was trying to tell him but i was too scared to tell him about it.

"If we had what?" He questioned and looked at me confused, "I-if we had... S-sex...?" I asked shyly and turned red while covering my face with my both my hands, he stared at me surprised but he chill and grabbed both my hands. "Babe there's no need to be embarrassed about something i mean we do it but i have to have your permission tho..." He said calmly and without showing any fear towards me.

"Okay but you have to promise me to go easy babe." I said shyly, he nodded then gently rested me on my bed, and pinned me against my bed gently, "Are ready sweetie?" Pony asked me worried, then he slowly and gently touched my breast. He lowered his head to my neck, and started licking my neck, i moaned a little, then he found my sweet spot and bit it, i moaned in pleasure, pony gently took off my shirt then my bra.

I looked at his shirt and i unbuttoned his shirt and felt his furry chest and he started kissing my forehead all the way down to my chest and he started kissing my breasts trying to please me and started sucking on one of my nipples, and he slipped off my pants and panties and put is fingers in my 'area' and started playing with it.

I unbuttoned his pants and he got them off himself and he got his underwear off i when couldn't get them off myself, then he lowered his head all the way to my 'area' and started licking it, i moaned in pleasure along with a gasp, he started licking it faster along with my moans attracting his attention he must've liked but i don't judge him though.

I moaned even louder and louder, Then he stop and got his finger out, then put his member in my area, it may have hurt me but i ignored it then he started to thrust me gently, and i moaned in pleasure he must've really wanted to please me with everything he got, "F-Faster! Please papi~!" I said while moaning, then he went at a faster pace and i moaned and moaned, i wanted him inside of me.

"P-Pony... I love you!" I said while screaming and moaning, i was going to cum at some point. Then he stopped and we were both panting. And i turned my head to pony and smiled at him and he did back at me too.
==================================
Bonus: [With willow and tigry and fillip]

Willow: What the fuck...?! [Blushing while having a nosebleed]

Baren: You they had the "you know what guys~!" [motions his hands to imply sexual activity while he's wagging his eyebrows]

Tigry: [Clears his throat nervously] Yeah we know baren... He heard Katie's moans and stuff-

Willow: [Cutting off tigry] OKAY I THINK WE HEARD ENOUGH TIGRY!!!

Fillip: I'm gonna go find dog and talk about stuff... Hehehe... [Walks off]

The end
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alrighty Phoenixsunssss! your request is complete for you! I'd hope you like it! And i'mma be making part 2 of 'Baren x Scared!Captured!Reader if guys want part 2 to see what might happen, i'll make a foxy x katie and and a tigry x kitty lemon. But anyways i hope you liked it! Bye love you guys!