Background info of Baren Constable

Apps: Gacha Club, IbisPanitX

🖤::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::🖤

Description: In my AU baren as a mental disorder of when he throws up blood everywhere this developed when the infection stopped and rented a hotel that's closer to his hotel (since he's a lumberjack and all) his medical condition started after a long day at his work and about 2 years after the infection was gone, about at
12:15 am in the middle of the night after he got off at his work and went to his hotel room at and unlocked his apartment, he went to his to apartment, then went to his kitchen in his apartment to get a glass of water and takes his pills. Then all of the sudden he felt the most exaggerated headache of all time he fell on his hands and knees to help him keep in balance so doesn't flat on his face and he was panting heavily, he raised both his hands and placed them of his sink, then he had to go to his room and maybe sleep it off and when got to his hotel.. He started coughing out blood then even harder and harder then he threw up blood panting then he did it again and again for one hour and half, then... He... Passed out, about two hours later he woke up with his headache slightly okay, then he felt something dripping out of his mouth then wipe it, he saw it in total shock and was about faint but he managed to get up and go to his room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And now for that pony x katie lemon request for phoenixsunssss!