Uninfected!Foxy × Male!Reader (Part 2)

Requested from: yeeteruk

Artwork: ¿Unkown?

When Foxy and you continued to keep walking you guys made it you saw pony running towards you. "Y/N! YOU'RE OKAY!" Pony yelled as he put his arms around you as he squeezed you tightly. "P-Pony I'm alright! B-But you're choking the hell out of me..." You said in a ghastly choking sound as he heard that he quickly backed away with a nervous look on his face. You finally regained your breaths.

"Nah it's fine... Oh and Foxy is gonna stay with us for a while." You said nervously as you rubbed the back of your head. Pony's eyes widened with shock as he looked at his old friend. "Foxy! It's been so long!"

Pony said as he gave his friend a hug. You looked puzzled as you gave Pony a confused look at him. "You know each other?"

You asked him as Pony faced you along with foxy. "Oh yeah he was in the TSP with me but Willow locked him up in a cage in the carnival, but I saved before he became one of them." Pony explained with a smile on his face.

You nodded as you looked to see Zizzy coming. "Y/N! You're alive!" Zizzy exclaimed as she gave you, Pony, and Foxy a signal to come inside of the safe place. "Come on it's about to rain!" Zizzy said as she opened the door for the boys, you all raced in before it could rain.

~5 months~

It has been 5 months since you and Foxy had been roommates. You sighed as you could not hold in your feelings anymore. You went over to the fox who was in the kitchen. You peaked your head out to see the handsome Fox. His ear perked up as he sensed that you were behind him, he turned his head to see you. "Y/N! What's up?" Foxy said happily as he walked over to you. "H-Hey Foxy... Can I tell you something?" You asked the ginger orange Fox with a nervous look on your face, your cheeks burn up.

He looked at you puzzled. "What is it Y/N?" He asked as he looked at you with a small smile. "I... I... I... L-Like you..." You stuttered the words as you started to feel embarrassed. His eyes gleamed as he looked at you with a sly smile. "Oh Y/N... Sweet Sweet Y/N..." Foxy said as he caressed your chin slyly, you always liked that when he did that to you. You started to shudder in pleasure. "It's funny because today,"

Foxy said as he touched his lips with yours, you melted into the kiss, you two pulled away from each other as your saliva connected with his, you both looked at each other in the eyes. "I loved you when we first met...~ and I found you quite an easy prey...~" He said seductively as he stroked your chin again. You and him kissed unaware that you and Foxy were being watched by
Pony and the others.

"This is cute!" Zuzy squealed quietly as she smiled while looking at the scene. Giraffy just shrugged as he didn't know what was even happening. Pony and Zizzy were fangirling hard. And George and Zee was supporting it. Until they hear your moans. "Okay... I think Mimi is done with lunch!" Giraffy yelled quietly as he shoved the other while they were still looking back.