(NSWF) Bf/Gf Scenarios #2

If they saw cutting yourself-

A/N: Man I haven't edit this for a LONG time now right guys? But anyways enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pony- He would stare in disbelief at you and start to tear up, but you race to him and hug him and tell him you love him and you both kiss and stop as he treats your wounds and kiss your forehead.

Willow- Would hold back her tears and sneak up behind you and grab what you were holding and hug and kiss you.

Baren- He would call your name as he opens your bedroom door and still have that cocky smile on his face, but his eyes widened in shock and he covers his mouth with his hands and starts tearing up. He runs to you and grab that son of a bitch and throw it in anger and kisses you passionately, he would kneel down in sorrow and asks you what you want to make you feel better.

Tigry- He'd gasp in disbelief and walk up to and asks you if you love him or not with his ears down.

Kitty- She would be confused yet sad as she purred up against your chest and licks the blood off your arms.

Katie- Would stare in disbelief and ask you why as she tears up and hugs you tightly and checks your wounds.

Felix- Would be unbelievable for him to see why would do such a thing, he would preform you a funny dance but would be tearing up through it.

Filip- He'd scream at you to stop and grab whatever your holding in you're hand would hug and kiss you and let you talk and what was going on.

Rash- Would be angry at you but still sorry and take care of your wounds.

Pandy- Would be shaking and tearing up in fear and ask you if your really gonna kill yourself and leave her hanging.

Koile- (He has a terrible phobia of blood) He would act calm and treat your wounds but in middle of the night he would have anxiety about the blood.

Cheetah- She would hate herself if you were cutting yourself and scream angrily at you stop doing that.

Silzous- He would run up to you and hug you and ask you to stop doing and tell you there's so much to live for.

Bakari- He'd tear up and kiss you passionately love up on you and take care of your wounds

Dog- He'd stare in disbelief and scream at you to stop for god's sake and hug you while crying to never do that

Panther- Would help you out and hug you and tell you everything will be okay as long i'm around.

Black fox- Would be very angry at you but kiss you and tell you i'll be here no matter what.

Bear- Would stare in disbelief and run up and hug and grab what you were holding to cut yourself with.

Wolf- He'd tear up and hug you tell you i love so much and your too precious to take your own life.

Foxy- "If your cutting i'm cutting too..." He would say to you as he grab his knife out of pocket and cut himself too.